🖤⛓️Dom! Todobaku x Male reader⛓️🖤

HI EVERYONE!! I know its been years and half of you probably forgot about this book, but I found this absolute JEM in my drafts, and although I'm not into MHA anymore I figured I could still share this with you lovelies <333 Enjoy with the music for a better experience <333

»---->Title: Afterhour Pleasures
➹Anime: MHA
➹Type: Smut, kinks
➹Kinks⛓️: Dominance, Threesome, praise, boss/secretary, obedience, Sir, Overstim, Hair pulling.
➹Reader: Obedient, serving, sensitive.
(Y/N and Bakugo are being overstimulated)

(You work in an office where you and your bosses are very friendly, but over time the comfort that has grown between the three of you has become obvious to all of you, the firm grasps and touches has been getting very frequent and so have the little pet names, and your body has become overly sensitive to these things. Your bosses had gotten an idea of how you reacted and how you felt but wasn't able to prove it, until,)
_________________________________________
Narrator

It was a Friday afternoon, you were in the general office filling out the last papers of the week so that you could go home.
After hours of exhausting labor, you've finally finished your assignments. Your head was spinning from all of the constant work and desperately needed a release.
There were still a couple of people in the office, all of them buried into their computers, hurriedly finishing work to go home for the weekend.

The company you worked for was a high-tech business for designing a new conventional clothing line.
Your supervisors were the CEOs of the business, and you were their loyal secretary, the rest of the ranks were below you creating new ideas.

Your supervisors always enjoyed your company, they would often call you into their office for coffee, and not just you getting coffee for them.
__________

You briskly started to pack your things, when you heard a certain nonchalant voice coming from the intercom asking for you to come to the administrative department.
You obey the command and take your work with you.
You arrive at the office to see your superiors, Katsuki Bakugo relaxing on the desk and Shoto Todoroki nonchalantly standing next to him.

You could see their defined abs through their gorgeous suit, your heart fluttered immediately.

You have always been unreasonably attracted to guys like these. The sensual look on their face and just the thought of grazing against them made you twitch in excitement.
You can't help it, it's just your nature.

"Do you have your work with you?" Shoto walked up to you. "Ah! Uhm... Yes, here you go."
You handed the hours of work that were clipped together with a stapler over to your superior.

You fidgeted with your tie as you saw the two domineering men look over your work.
"Not bad for a newbie." The firey blond said in a mocking tone.

Bakugo left the desk and sauntered over to you. His hand grazed your cheek and made its way to your hair. "Quite a cute one too~." He whispered to you. Briefly grabbing at your waist.

Your overly sensitive body can't handle this much touch, and the fact that a man like him is so close to you, your body couldn't help but react.

You felt your pants tighten and your face became flushed.

Realizing that you now had a hard-on you tried to cover yourself using your work files, but alas to no avail, it was too late both of your superiors had already noticed. "How curious, excited at a little touch?" Shoto smiled. This only made you even more flustered, why did this have to happen? In front of your upper-class of all people?

"Look at him get all red, it's so cute." Bakugo chuckled.
"Enough teasing, I'm sure you want some help now hm?" Shoto said with a nonchalant smile

Words fail to form as you try to find a place to focus your eyes. "That's okay dear, you don't need to speak. we will take perfect care of you."