Chapter 5, Part 4

I got back up and opened my door, Kaz was there.

"I don't wanna be rude or whatevs, but can I come in for a second, or somethin'? I gotta talk," She stated.
"Oh, yeah sure," I welcomed her in, closing the door behind her, "What do you need to talk about?"
"We gotta find out who that "Mastermind" or whatever is. Maybe if we get it right we can leave this goddamn shitshow," She stated, "Are you down to do this with me?"
"Huh? Are you serious?" I asked.
She nodded, "Already got Shin and, surprisingly, Koki down with me, Takahiro and Kunihiko declined, they wanted to go to bed,"
"Wait, are we gonna do it tonight?!" I asked.
She nodded, "It's now or never, sooner rather than later would be best. Are you down?"
"Well...I suppose I'll help," I replied.
She smiled slightly, "Great, meet up in the dining hall at 2am."

She turned around and left. I sat back down on my bed. It was 9 o'clock. I decided to get a few hours of sleep in before then. I laid down and closed my eyes. I passed out pretty quickly, but most of the memories of the executions came back to me all at once. I woke up in tears. It was 10 when I opened my eyes. Still time to get some sleep in. I tried to think about something else. I thought about the rooms. The rooms. The rooms! They would help us, maybe. In a way, they had potential. They had to have something to do with the mastermind in one of the rooms. We had to find out which one. They didn't have locks and weren't very secure. I fell back asleep thinking of what we could do with the information in the rooms.

[LOL SORRY THIS ONES SO SHORT IT WAS JUST AN END 2 THE CHAPTER CUZ I WAS GONNA START C6 WITH THE INVESTIGATING AHDHSHDH-]