(7)

Ashi's pov- And then finally I hear him say.

Mnv- What happened to you? Why are so afraid?

Ashi- I'm so sorry I thought its honey so I hugged you.

Mnv- You can hug me pingu but what happened?

Ashi- I was reading the newspaper. The news about illegal smuggling and all and I was worried that why did I spend my night in the park.

Mnv- (laughs) Now you are home safe and sound. Why are you even thinking about it?

Ashi- Yes. But you here?

Mnv- I planned a movie night with Unns so we are going. We'll be back tomorrow evening. Tell honey also.

Ashi- Okay.

Aash comes back and Ashi hugs her tightly. In the meantime Mnv packs some things he needed and is ready to leave.

Aash- Ashi what happened?

Mnv- She is crazy. Thinking about last night and relating it to those gangsters.

Aash- Ashi don't think about it.

Mnv- I'm going.

Ashi/Aash- Enjoy and take care.

(Mnv leaves)

Ashi goes to sleep in her room but her thoughts are all occupied by tk.

Ashi's pov- The newspaper clearly read 'They kill' but he saved me. He protected me. How do I believe he is a bad person but newspapers can't lie. Maybe he's bound to do this. Why am I thinking about him? Why he has to be such a mysterious person? Why he couldn't be himself? I want answers. Maybe repeating what happened yesterday could help but honey won't let me go out today. I think I should stay what if he changes his mood and kills me today. With all these thoughts I slept. After a long nap of 3 hours, I woke up. It was already evening. I went out and sat in the hall. Honey was cooking food in the kitchen and I sat watching TV.

The doorbell rang.

Aash- Ashi open the door.

Ashi- Me?

Aash- Yes!

Ashi- Please you go and see.

Aash- I'm cooking.

Ashi- honey (puppy face)

Aash- hurry up.

Ashi- Okay.

Ashi goes and open the door.

Ashi's pov- I see a familiar face. The black mask covering his face. Messy hair. And then my eyes land upon his hand which was bleeding. I look at it shocked. I took his hand in mine but before I could feel his wound he pushed me inside making way for the two to enter the house.

Aash- Ashi who is it?

Ashi- Why are you two here? (a bit louder)

To be continued :)