(29)

The police arrests Ani and take him to the jail.

Play the song now🌸

Tk looks at Ashi and immediately hugs her.

Tk- I'm sorry.

Ashi- I'm sorry too.

Tk- I have to leave for the police station and report there but I'll see you tomorrow evening.

Ashi- You'll come na?

Tk- Of course Ashuu. Where will I go? (kisses her forehead and leaves)

[Next evening]

Aasan blindfold Ashi and take her somewhere. They leave from there leaving Ashi by herself.

Ashi- Honey you here? I'm removing this blindfold?!

Ashi removes it and sees a beautiful decor by the sea side. She calls Aasan but then someone taps her shoulder. She turns to find tk on his knees carrying a ring.

Tk- So many ups and down in just a few days. Ik I hurted you a lot but I love you. The day I saw you after that nothing could control my feelings for you. I lied about things to you but I was helpless. Today standing here I just wanna say I love you with my whole heart. Will you be mine Miss Ashi khanna?

Ashi- (cries) Yes😭

Tk fits the ring and they both sit on the sand, hand in hand.

They look’d up to the sky, whose floating glow Spread like a rosy ocean, vast and bright; They gazed upon the glittering sea below, Whence the broad moon rose circling into sight; They heard the wave’s splash, and the wind so low, And saw each other’s dark eyes darting light Into each other - and, beholding this, Their lips drew near, and clung into a kiss.

"Meri Innayat plays in the background"

~Closes~

Writer's message- Not every bad person wants to be one. Circumstances lead one to be in that wrong place. Sometimes what we see isn't always true. Make sure you don't take a decision before listening to both sides. Everyone has a different perspective🤞🏻♥️

I hope you enjoyed reading it. Blessed to have such sweet people. Thank you for all the love. I love you all a bit too much. Take care of yourself✨💜