Main 5 accidentally hurting MC

Sabre:

-He is freaking out and close to having a breakdown.

-Like straight up,he is close to tears and is rambling on and on about how he hurt you.

-He will help patching you up and won't even hold your hand a little longer.

-He is scared of hurting you again,even if by accident,he won't accept it so easily.

Rainbow/Orange Steve:

-He would go mental. Immediately stops what he is doing and rushes to you.

-Will not stop apologizing and is frantically helping you up or to a nearby chair.

-Would heal said injury,sometimes even make you look away if it is too gnarly even for him.

Light Steve:

-Wide-eyed and speeches at first.

-Most collected out of the five and will be the one to calm you down the whole time.

-Have a doctor/healer called in to fix you up.

-When all is said and done,he'll be more careful when carrying you,especially through doorways.

Time Steve:

-Will try to calm down but can't.

-You're bleeding,he is freaking out and the broken plate he tried to pass to you is still on the floor with some of your blood.

-Rushes to get the first aid kit and quickly bandages your foot and clean the mess.

Elemental Steve:

-He pauses then looks at you and then freaks out.

-Will start hyperventilating slightly and then rush into helping you.

-He must've accidentally swiped too fast and put too much force,enough to leave a cut or bruise.

-If you tell him not to panic,he will panic a little more and start to enumerate what can happen or what could've happend.