Part 1-Welcome to hell.

MAXS POV:

Another day of hell..I've grown to this hell and it's the only thing that's keeping me from..- just as I was about to finish my sentence my camp tent door opened showing the bright and hot sun and we appeared was none other than 'Neil' "Max! Hurry up! Space kid is drowning!" My eyes widened a little but couldn't expect more. "Seriously?" I spoke up my voice raspy because of waking up from my sleep. "Yes! Hurry!" Neil said and ran off faster than I've seen before, "just another day at Camp Campbell.." I said.

————————-
NO ONES POV:

Max got out of his tent and heard yelling. Max groaned with all this screaming, "Can't anyone get any peace and quiet out here." Max said with a low irritating tone.

I walked over to all the yelling that made my head hurt. "Max! Finally, it took you forever to get out here!!" I heard a voice form a familiar person, Nikki. "Space kid was drowning! You missed it!!" Nikki screamed, "yeah yeah, I know." Max hissed.

Everyone calmed down a bit and started to head to the mess hall. Max was walking there hoping to get his amazing morning coffee but was stopped by Neil. Max groaned and turned around, "what?" Max spoke with a annoyed tone, "U-uh..well, I wanted to talk to you about something..well.." Neil started. "Spit it out already." A short boy with  a blue hoodie said. "Oh r-right..well, when you were sleeping I heard you taking in your sleep last night..and well, you said something disturbing.." Neil said, Max's eyes widened in fear. 'What could have I said..' 'what made it so disturbing..' max's thoughts were quickly stopped by Neil. "M-Max!" "S-spit in out!" Max cursed at his stutter. "Well..you said-" "Morning campers!!" A familiar but annoying presence appeared happy as usual. "Ugh" Max said, "Morning David.." Neil spoke after Max, "what has you two so interested that you are missing breakfast?" David spoke, "uh.." Neil was about to speak but Max interrupted him, "Nothing!" Max started to walk off to the mess hall, "well..guess I should've expected that from him. Anyways, let's get some food in your belly!" David said is happiness, "okay.." Neil whispered. And just like that, the two made their way to the mess hall.

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this first chapter! And I will see you all next chapter!! And give suggestions in the comments and maybe I will do them. Bye! Have a nice day or night. <3