Lucky Or Unlucky

Happy reading guys❣️

In the morning Nandini got ready... For the test of her pregnancy... Manik insisted to come with her but she denied as he had an important meeting... But he ordered that she will go with the driver and she accepted... Now she is standing front of the hospital... She entered inside... Confirming the cabin she went there....

Megha: come Nandini...

Nandani smiled and sat on the chair....

Megha: we have to take some important test of yours which is related to your health... And you can get the report in one hour itself..

Nandani: is there something bad doctor...

Megha: no no dear... It just some test... And by the reports I will fix your dietchart that's why I have to take it...

Understanding her Nandini said ok..

The test got done in half an hour...
Megha said Nandini to go to home... She said she can wait for an hour...

After an hour...

The reports came and Megha called Nandini inside.... Her reaction was showing some negative news for Nandini.... Which she noticed...

Nandani: what happened doctor is everything alright...

Megha: Nandani actually...

Nandini: what happened? Now you are making me scared doctor... Please tell me??

Megha: Nandini your body is very weak from inside.... There are chances that you'll have so much complications in your  delivery... Infact seeing your reports it can happen that.... by delivering this baby you can loose your own life... You are not that strong to deliver a baby Nandani...

All the words of doctor was like a bomb on Nandini... She was having tears....

Nandani- doctor please check the reports again ...please if you want we can have test again... I think there has some mistaken...

Megha- no Nandini... I myself have focused on your reports and your test....there is no issue in reports...

Nandani started crying.... Her face was full of tears till now...

Nandani: my mani... Having baby was his dream .... How he will handle this...

Megha: but you have to tell him Nandani... He have the right to know about it...

Nandani- no you will not say anything to him ... I will handle this situation...  Please doctor promise me you will not say anything...

Megha: ok but I am hoping that you yourself will inform Manik about this....

Nandani didn't reply... She went towards home.... In her whole journey of home she was just crying.... When she reached...she Just ran towards bedroom...

Nandani- my mani .... How he will manage without me.... But having baby is his biggest dream... God... I don't want to die.... Why you are doing this to me.... Now when I just started getting happiness in my life.... You again snatched everything from me.... I don't want to die...I wanna Live happily with my family.... But yes... I will not say anything about this to Manik... How much he love kids... I will never snatch his happiness... You'll have a baby soon mani... even if I have to die for this.... (She was saying all these things cryingly)

........

In the evening Manik entered in the mansion... And just ran towards their room....

Manik- sweetheart... Where are you... Nandu come fast na....

Then only she came outside from the bathroom...
Seeing her manik got happy...

Manik: ohh Nandu I'm so happy.... You know I distributed so much of sweets in our company today... This feeling is so blessful Nandu... I can't wait for the moment when my little bundle of joy will come in this world....

And he rubbed her tummy with his hand... And gave a peck on her forehead....

Manik- thank you so much for this biggest happiness Jaan...

Now Nandani was on the verge of crying... But she controlled... She have to be strong for her Manik... Can't tell him about this...
So she just smiled in return...

Manik- Have you had your dinner?

Nandini- you know mani I eat with you only....

Manik- but now this will not happen ok.... Now you are caring a baby too na... You have to eat more, you have to take care of yourself more... So from now on you will not wait for me ok you have to take your food on time...

Nandini nodded smilingly...

Manik hugged her...

Manik- love you so much...

Nandani- love you more..

Manik- now let's go down... My baby is hungry...

Nandini smile faintly....

Then both went down to have dinner.....

..........................
So sorry guys for the late update... I will try to post regularly from now on... Hoping that you have liked this post.... Sorry for all the wrong grammars or spelling mistakes....
Take care of your family and yourself..
Bye bye ❣️