Segment 1 : Bland, Bunny, Balance

Alexander was bored by his constant visits to his aunties house. His cousins, Carlos and Mimi, were so bland, and never liked to imagine anything but real things... He liked to imagine bird dogs, and flying boats. Creative and impossible things.
"Alexander, dear, go play outside. You've been cramped up in here all day." Alex's mother insisted. He sighed in releaf. Another moment of puzzles with Mimi and he'd have gone mad.

Frolicking was the most exciting thing that Alex had known to do. There wasn't much to do when visiting his family. He walked alone the hedge of his aunt's backyard. He hopped and picked up sticks. Thoughts of his boring cousins and other things like rainbow flowers filled his head, and as he got more and more lost in thoughts, he forgot to watch his step, tripping on a stone. He fell over onto his face, spitting out dirt as he lifted his head from the ground.
"Great..." Alex groaned. "Maybe I could find some-" Before being able to to finish his words, he spotted the oddest sight in all of his 13 years of life. It was a small gray flat eared rabbit... wearing a coat. He was jaw dropped, unable to find words. Alexander crawled over closer to it, and pushed through the leaves of the hedge. Soon the grey bunny noticed Alex, and got quite startled. He took a couple of steps back, and soon began to run off. Alexander did what he could to stumble to his feet and chase full speed after it.
"Wait!" Alex yelped. "Wait for me! I have questions!" Alexander ran through bushes, under trees, and past cars, running and running after the gray hopper until soon the bunny disappeared next to a tree stump. He looked around, taking no second thoughts as to how far from home he was. He spotted a wide hole, a rabbit hole...
"How curious..." Alex smiled. "Such a large rabbit hole. Must be where that odd little bunny ran to..." He looked around and then into the rabbit hole. He looked over it and stepped closer. "Oh well..." He smiled. "It's worth looking like I've lost it..." He took a deep breath and dropped into the hole. He kept his eyes closed and held his breath. He opened his eyes and almost lost his focus on keeping calm seeing all the rouge items flying past him as he kept falling.
After some time he crashed through some sort of thing barrier. He fall on his back onto the ground, a loud thud echoing.
"Ow..." He grunted, as he strained from how much his back hurt. He sat up looking around the small room he'd landed in. He found a table with a key, and a bottle of odd liquid in it, and a tag that said "Drink me". Hesitant, to everything, he stood up and searched the room with his eyes. He opened the bottle and smelled it.
"Ugh... Smells awful... But... I might need this..." He shoved the bottle into his pocket. He looked at the many doors around him and then at the key. Observing the locks, as he'd learned to do, he found the key didn't fit any of them. He sighed.
"What now? I have now way out..." He grumbled and looked around again. After a bit of time he noted a tiny door. He got on his knees and put the key in the lock, turning it, and opening the door. He couldn't fit. He sat with his back leaned against the wall. He pulled out the little bottle and took a deep breath.
"I've no where to go... So I suppose poison wouldn't be so bad anyhow..." Alexander unplugged the bottle and drank half the bottle of liquid.
"Egh... I wonder what's next-" Alexander felt himself shrink. His clothes shrunk along with him, and he couldn't seem to find words or a reaction to what was happening to him. He scrambled to his feet and looked at the small door. He could go through now! He walked through and looked at the wondrous scenery. He walked some ways along a small rocky path. He heard voices suddennly along the way, a young girl and a boy.
"Don't be absurd, Stark." The girl said. "Overlanders don't come here. They're all so boring. We're lucky my mum even exists." The young boy's voice was shaky and nervouswhen he spoke.
"C'mon, Hollow, you have to believe me!" The boy voice, who was most likely Stark, pleaded. Alex followed the voices and turned a corner slightly to find the little grey bunny, and a ginger haired girl, with all white skin, freckles, and greenish blue eyes. Her outfit was bright and classy, most noticeable was a small bluish velvet top hat. She shook her head at the rabbit. Then the boy voice came from the rabbit's mouth. Alexander felt like fainting.
"Oh no, no, no, my mum and dad are gonna kill me!" Stark seemed to be in fear. But... Alexander was curious. A talking bunny? No chance was he walking away now.
Alexander walked closer to them, and the girl spotted him.
"Bloody-!" She stopped herself. "There he is! He did follow you!" The girl kneeled down to him.
"Need help, little guy?" Hollow asked putting out her hand. Alexander shook his head.
"I don't even know you! Besides, I don't need anyone's help!" Alexander crosses his arms. Hollow's eyes went from greenish blue, to bright red.
"H-H-Hollow?" Stark asked at her. Hollow shook her head, her eyes changing to their first color.
"Sorry..." Hollow wheezed, seeming out of breath. She sighed. "Fine, then stay small. Not like I could have helped." She teased Alexander with sarcasm. Alexander rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure you couldn't." He squinted at her. He wasn't sure if he could trust her. She pulled out a small cake from her bag. She handed a small peace to Alexander. He squinted again, and then looked back up at Hollow.

"Welp, sense you don't need help, I'll be on my way." Hollow walked off before poor lost Alex could say a word. Stark looked at her and then Alexander and then looked at Hollow again, hopping off frantically. Alex hesitated for a moment, but then ate the cake. It tasted delicious, he swallowed and waited. Was that suppose to help...? Surely not. Nothing was happening. Soon enough Alex grew, taller, bigger, and was soon back to his normal size. He shook off the odd feeling of changing size so quickly. Besides, he didn't have time to waste.