Chapter 24*

Your POV

I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I'm such a fucking idiot. I woke up with Lauren's naked body tangled with mine. Not only did I sleep with her, but I fell asleep cuddling with her. I didn't go after Camila. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't think I was thinking. Ugh, I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Camila and explained that this proved that I love her.

Flashback

I crash our lips together, feeling nothing at all. Nothing. What so ever. Lauren interlaces her fingers in my hair, kissing me back just as roughly.

I felt nothing. Not the spark I still feel with Camila. Nothing.

"Wait. What about Camila?" Lauren asks against my lips.

"Don't worry about. Are we going to do this?" Y/n, you need to stop. Stop this with her. This needs to end. Lauren nods, my lips molded against Lauren's. They turned me on, but they didn't make me feel loved like Camila's did.

I pick her up by her ass, Lauren moaning into my mouth, and I wrap her legs around my waist. I carry her over to the bed, dropping her on it, and settling in-between her legs. I sit up, tearing off my shirt, Lauren smirking at my abdomen. I rip open Lauren's blouse, buttons flying everywhere.

"That was really hot." Lauren moans, putting her hands on my nape, pulling me back down to crash our lips together. I reach behind her, sitting us up, our lips still together, sliding the blouse off of her arms, then unclipping her bra. I lay us back down, disconnecting our lips, sliding the bra down Lauren's arms.

Holy shit, her tits were perfect. I unclip my bra, tossing it across the room, kissing Lauren again with a lot more pressure, both of us moaning as our bare chests collide. "Fuck Y/n. I need you." Lauren pants against my lips. I unbutton her jean shorts, sliding them down her legs along with her underwear, then pulling off my own jeans, grabbing a condom first. "I'm on the pill." Lauren mumbles.

"I don't trust the pill." I reply, pulling out the condom, sliding the condom onto me I position myself at Lauren's entrance, slowly sliding into her, giving her a minute to adjust.

"Fuck. You're huge." Lauren moans, making me moan into the crook of her neck. "Fuck me senseless." Lauren moans into my ear, her nails digging into my upper shoulders. I start riding her, putting one hand above her to support myself, using the other to rub her clit.

I'm pouding into her at this point, and I'm so close, and I can tell Lauren is too. I don't know if it was pent up anger towards her... or what... but the headboard was hitting loudly against the wall. Lauren finishes,and I finish as well, thrusting into her farther.

End of Flashback

I slip out of Lauren's grip, sliding on my sweatpants, a bra, and a t-shirt, leaving the room, making my way out of Lauren's room, and back to mine. When I open the door Camila's sitting on the bed, reading a book. "Camz. You're wrong. She's not good for me. She doesn't know me the way you do. Please believe me." I beg, sitting on the bed next to Camila.

"You smell like sex." Camila says, no emotion in her face what so ever, flipping her page.

"Yeah. You told me to be with her and I was. It was a msitake. I didn't feel shit. Nothing. Touch my arm." I say, putting my arm out.

"Y/n..." Camila sighs leaning her head back.

"Touch. My. Arm." I say. Camila rolls her eyes, leaning out, her fingers touching my arm softly, goosebumps appearing autmoatically. "Please believe me. Please. You're better for me than she is. I don't love her. She can't-"

"Y/n, please stop." Camila begs, her eyes filling with tears. I sit up, ripping off my shirt, pointing to my 2 tattoos for her.

"I. Love. You. I got tattoos for you. They are on my body for the rest of my life. I want you to be on my body for the rest of my life." I smirk, making Camila laugh lightly, but still roll her eyes. Alright Y/n, you made her laugh. Good job. "This... I don't care. I will spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you."

"I think you should talk to Lauren first... figure out where you two stand." Camila says, sincerity in her eyes.

"I don't stand anywhere with Lauren. I'll apologize to her as many times as I need to, but I don't want her. It was a mistake, and I'll explain that to her." I mumble scooting closer to Camila.

"Talk to her first." Camila mumbles. I reach in my pocket, pulling out the ring and giving it to her. "Talk to her first." Camila nods, not taking back the ring back. I place it on her leg, getting up to go to Lauren's room. Ok Y/n breathe. Explain to her it was a misunderstanding, lay it down gently that it meant nothing to her.

I take a deep breath, knocking on the door, it opening up to Lauren, who smiles softly. "Don't say anything. I know last night didn't mean anything to you. But I want to thank you. I've been dreaming about that for a while. I know you and Camila were probably just in some stupid fight, and it meant nothing. I understand." Lauren nods. Well... yeah. That... yeah. She covered all of it.

"This doesn't mean things are going to be awkward between us right?" I ask, seing how much it hurt in Lauren's eyes for her to say that.

"No.. We're still friends." Lauren smiles nodding.

"Ok. I'm sorry." I mumble, kissing her cheek quickly then going back up to my room. I open the door, sitting next to Camila on the bed, who was playing with the ring in her fingers. "We're friends. That's it. I love you. I want to be with you." I say, sitting closer to Camila.

"It's not fair for you to be in an insecure relationship." Camila whispers.

"What can I do to show you that I love you and only you?" I ask, resting my hand on Camila's thigh, feeling goosebumps appear under my hand.

"I... I don't know." Camila mumbles. "I guess I'll just have to trust you."

-

Finally. I was back with Camila, and everything was right again. We were cuddled up naked, nothing was wrong. "I love you." I mumble against her shoulder, kissing it softly.

"I love you too." She whispers, I tighten my grip around her waist, pulling her closer. "Y/n, I'm sorry about being such an insecure idiot. I think I'm just kind of scared about how strong my feelings for you are, and I don't want you to hurt me." Camila mumbles, playing with our intertwined fingers.

"I know this might not help, but I won't. I couldn't hurt you because I couldn't live without you." It was true. I didn't like knowing that I wasn't going to wake up next to Camila, and it was only 10 hours. "Please never break up with me again." I mumble against her shoulder, kissing it once again softly.

Camila doesn't respond, just turns around in my arms kissing me softly. "I don't know. Dinah bought me ice cream. We might have to make this a once a week thing." Camila smiles.

"Or I could just take you on an ice cream date."

"Once a week?" Camila laughs. I nod, a huge smile crossing my own face. "We'd get fat."

"But we'd be fat and in love." I smile, leaning in to kiss her once again.

A/n: Ok, I know it's short, I just wanted to clear up the whole Jauregui issue ordeal. So, I could continue this, making it a longer fic with a lot more drama. Or I could continue it with no drama at all. Or I could have about 3 more chapters, one including the Epilogue, finishing this bad boy up. Let me know, because I reall love your feedback. Honestly, thank you all for reading... I really appreciate it. Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.