Chapter 1

Your POV

"Y/n, wake up, we have a radio show in an hour," Camila shakes me awake. Ugh. I turn on my stomach to try to hide my boner. "Come on let's move, I have to go to makeup, get in the shower. They said to meet them in wardrobe in 30." With that Camila leaves, and I get up to take a shower. Once I was showered, I just put on a pair of sweat pants and a t shirt. I put on some nike elites and my slide sandals and head down.

Usually I'm not pulled to wardrobe unless we do something on camera, they want me to match the girls. I walk in and see that they've laid out black skinny jeans, a maroon v neck t shirt, black vans, and a black beanie. They already knew I wore the same outfit everyday, just different colors.

I take off my t shirt, and put on my v neck, and take off my sweatpants. Camila walks in, and is wearing nothing but a towel. "Oh god, I'm so sorry Y/n," Camila says, shielding her eyes.

"Don't worry it's nothing you haven't seen before," I laugh. I toss my sweatpants to the side to still see Camz there standing awkwardly. "You can get dressed, I won't look," I laugh. She nods and goes to the other bed which has her outfit for today. I slide on my skinny jeans, and take off my socks. I roll my jeans up 3 times so they are just above my ankle, and slide on the vans.

"You don't understand how much I would pay to be in the same outfit as you are in right now," Camila says. She's wearing a short black high waisted skirt, and a white crop top sweater with like 6 inch black heels. I give her a sympathetic look. Man I really do feel bad for the girls, they dress like that everyday.

I put my beanie on and head back to our room to grab the things I'll need for today. I slide my phone and my wallet into my pockets and grab my headphones and guitar case. I double check my ears are in it, and go meet the rest of the girls downstairs. We wait for like 10 minutes for Camila and Dinah, and then go and get in the van. I'm sitting in the last row with Jauregui, then Mani and Ally are in front of them, and Dinah and Camila are in front of them.

I take out my guitar to check that it's tuned and to warm up my fingers. I start playing Misery - Maroon5. I listened to the acoustic version a while ago and fell in love with it. When I'm done I see Normani staring at me in disbelief.

"I didn't know you could do that," Normani practically drools.

"I'm a professional guitarist, what did you expect?" I reply grinning. I rarely play more than one or two songs with the girls but I still come on the whole tour with them. I also am kind of like the person they go to when they are tired of eachother, or get in fights, or are sad and need some cheering up.

I wasn't much older, I was only a little over a month older than Mani, but all of the girls including Ally kind of looked up to me for advice. I had a little more experienced life, even more than Lauren. I used to be a bit of a party animal, now the most drinking I do is at family parties when my dad offers a beer.

I was kind of honored that the girls wanted to come to me for help. I usually shared a room with Camila when we stayed at a hotel. Mani and Dinah shared a room and Lauren and Ally.

"Earth to Y/n. We're here, are you gonna help us with our scales?" Camila asks climbing out of the van. I nod, and follow suit.

"Hello girls, I'm Freddy. And here is where you guys can set up. Let me make sure I have names and faces. Ally. Dinah. Normani. Camila. Lauren. And who are you?" He looks at me.

"Oh I'm just the guitarist," I tell him. He smiles, and nods.

"I still want to know your name," he says.

"Y/n," I smile. The girls all go to sit while I make sure my guitar is tuned. "Alright. Here." I play a chord and the girls hum. I always help them warm up.

When the girls and I finish warming up we still have 30 minutes, and the girls all looked bored. Let's liven things up. I started playing the acoustic version of Drunk In Love, Dinah and Mani got up to dance. We were all singing along and having a blast. I usually try to make sure the girls don't get bored, because with each other they usually do.

"Wow Y/n, I didn't know you could sing," Ally says sitting down.

"Oh no, I can't sing," I tell the girls.

"Yeah you can," Lauren says all the other girls nod, and I can't help but blush. "Did you every try to become a singer?" Lauren asks. I nodded.

"I auditioned for the first season of X Factor, but I was only 14, and they said I was too young," I tell them. I was fucking devastated.

"Why didn't you come back, you could be sixth harmony?" Camila asks.

"I had Olympic trials the day of the auditions, and I wasn't gonna miss it," I tell them. I was on the best minor female softball team in America.

"For softball?" Camila asks. I nod, and the girls just kinda go quiet. I start playing a melody to a song I wrote and Camila looks at me confused. "What song is that?" She asks coming to sit next to me on the couch.

"An original," I tell her. She nods her head and makes and o shape with her mouth.

"You write music?" Ally buts in. I nod, and she goes back on her phone.

"Can we hear one?" I shake my head. Camila pouts. "Please?"

"No, I have to go to the bathroom," I get up and walk away.

A/n: sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.