Rant about Boboiboy

I'm gonna be honest to ya'll Boboiboy fans. Boboiboy The Movie 2 feels underwhelming. Now don't go into the comments and spam "How dare you say that" or whatever. The action, graphics, animation is all great and a huge step up from the original three seasons and Boboiboy Galaxy but the characters don't get much development or focus. Other than the main characters like Boboiboy himself, the antagonist Retak'ka and Hang Kasa or Tok Kasa. The thing is, if you're a long time fan of boboiboy since Season1 you might know how Gopal and Adudu changed or you just don't care. Okey here's the thing.

Gopal in the earlier seasons is a funny and totally humorous character. But that kinda changed in Galaxy. I noticed from the early of BBB Galaxy, Gopal is kinda rude. Like too rude and obnoxious. When Ying and Yaya came to check out Kokochi's ship and meet up after they haven't seen for a while. When the two females ask what is going on Gopal being retarded and rude just tells them to shut up. Then when Commander Kokochi explained the mission details to Boboiboy and Gopal, he says about Gurunda being a desert planet. Gopal then says something that's not what Gopal will say. "If there's sand there will be beaches" I mean- I get he is an idiot but he ain't THAT dumb. I know I'm Malaysian and I should appreciate the local  animation bla bla bla but I'm just saying that it could be better. Gopal in the entire season Galaxy isn't likable or enjoyable. He's the type of person who says things and oops once he reaslises he should done or say that but it's not the case here. Also he's more cowardly than his season2 appereance. For instance in Galaxy he's just retarded and full of annoying things that he did. He is like Patrick Star in the newer seasons of Spongebob Squarepants. Talking about galaxy, Ying Yaya are kinda bland. They basically are the only smart and intelectual of the team. They just tell what the audience might have already know. I'm not saying Boboiboy shouldn't be educational but I find it unecessary for sometimes. In season3 they only did that for the special episode about Earth Day and why recycling is important. I dunno maybe it's just me but I find Adudu and Probe bland and pointless. Well this mostly applies for BBBTM2:

Adudu and Probe are just the victims that got caught in between the conflict. When the whole Retak'ka thing happened. The two have nothing to do with the whole Elemental Powers thing. And if you don't know, I  love Adudu and Probe, they are the dynamic duo who can't appear without one another not there. You rarely see one of them alone whenever they cause trouble to the heroes. Season2 and early season 3 is my favorite Adudu character arc and Probe's backstory is just a cherry on the top. We see alot of insight on Adudu and Probe and get to learn about their backstories. The moment when Probe gets destroyed cruelly and brutally by Ejojo's new gen combat robot litterally made me cried. It's sad seeing how Adudu mourns for loss of his only friend. He used the destroyer mecha originally was meant to be used on Boboiboy and fought alongside his sworn enemy and that was beautiful and epic. He is willing become a good being for the sake of reviving Probe and completely ditching his bad/evil old self. He has the best and only few character arcs that I enjoyed. Also about Probe is actually the top3 comedians in season2 alongside Gopal and Papazola.

I dunno why but in BBBTM2 i find the movie's whole journey plot thing is exactly the same as the first movie. In the beggining of movie 2 we see boboiboy minding his own business, doing a mission until Adudu and Probe decides to meddle in. Then we have bbb chasing the two but in the end the two troublemakers got beaten up. But here's the thing:

Adudu and Probe didn't even try to fight back, they aren't the most powerful but they never go down without a fight or try to flee (which usually succeeds). Probe has a new form in Galaxy, Mecha-Probe which is far superior compared to the previous forms. He should have managed to counter-attack with barrage of missiles and such. Also them being so pathetic in Galaxy is an insult to the characters. In season 2 and season3 these guys are occasionally a threat and the heroes sometimes feel in danger more than one can count but in Galaxy they barely did anything to make them feel worried to the point of actually needing help other than the first appeareance made by Adudu and Probe. In movie 1 adudu has a purpose of why he's part of the whole event. He wanted to join the Tengkotak Gang but failed. So when the two were held prisoners by the heroes, Adudu and Probe helped them indirectly and later on we see him and Probe trying to bust through the main villain's ship, Adudu frees Probe and Papazola when they are captured by Kikita with his own strength and finally put in fake coordinates for Borara when he tried to escape, giving Boboiboy a chance to beat the crap out of Borara. Also in movie 1 he and Probe stood their ground  held off Boboiboy Thunderstorm so the Laundry robbers could escape. He and Probe fought with their might, even tho they lost, they have atleast tried.

I know the second movie focuses on Boboiboy and the Elemental Powers but they really don't need to include Adudu and Probe cuz they serve no purpose for the entire plot.

So that's my rant .... Please don't hate me