3

≻───── ・ 。゚☆: *

≻───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚─────≺

TW: Bullying

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

Flashback

You and Lin were both 10.

"Come over here!" Lin screamed, grabbing your younger sister by her backpack, as if she was a claw in a claw machine.

Your sister was 8.

Your sister gasped, whining at Lin and kicking her legs to tell her to stop.

"So pathetic, the way you squirm and struggle like a helpless insect" Lin scoffed, throwing your sister Tia to the ground like trash.

When you came to pick Tia up from school, she always looked beaten up, at least for the past week.

But now you knew why.

Because someone was getting to her before you.

Your parents didn't have the time to even listen to your concerns about this. They were always overwhelmed, overworked and underpaid.

Lin, the girl in your class who hated you with a passion...was taking her frustration out on your sister, your deaf sister. Lin was always jealous of you for no reason at all.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you bitch!" you screamed, sprinting up to Lin and punching her in the face as she fell to the ground.

You breathed quickly and stared at your sore knuckles.

"That's not a very nice word Y/n" she smirked, wiping her nose with her sleeve. You glared at the line of blood she had just wiped onto it.

You were ready to break her nose.

A teacher came rushing over.

"What happened here?" the teacher gasped.

"Y/n punched me!" Lin shrieked, bursting into tears.

Putting on a show.

She was good at that.

"And I'll do it again! This girl has been bullying my sister!" you shouted, helping your sister up from the ground.