Confrontations

Me and Obanai were walking towards my house since he insisted in making sure i get back home safely and that there were plenty of creeps with whom you could never be to careful with. 

- This is my stop! Thanks a lot, Obanai!

I kissed his cheek. What? It was sweet that he walked me back!

I turned around and went inside my house.

3RD POV

*ding*

36%

OBANAI POV

I started walking back to my house. She kissed my cheek! And didn't mind that disgusting scar of mine! I grinned into the scarf she lent me... She's so fantastic! And such a wonderful person! My heart swelled with happiness. I think I might be falling for her...

- Hey Iguro!

- Mitsuri? What are you doing here?

How odd... I don't feel butterflies when I look at her... I even feel a bit annoyed...

- Oh nothing much! Just walking around!

She grinned. But it looked fake. What does she want?

- What do you really want Mitsuri?

- Oups you caught me!

She acted bashful but her act suddenly fell and she looked at me coldly.

- I'm going to say this nicely. Stay the hell away from my y/n-chan! You keep pestering her! When your around, she always pays you attention and I'm ignored!

I am officially pissed off. Y/n isn't hers. And who the hell does she think she is, telling me what to do!