Carnival bonding!

Its carnival time!!! It was finally Saturday ( 6pm) and I am so excited! It was a night time carnival, which unfortunately only lasted until 11h30. I quickly put on a T-shirt and some shorts and took my money. My aunt was coming to get me there. I heard the familiar honk and and quickly went to the car. I got in and took out my phone. It was an hour ride after all. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip. We have arrived!!! I got out of the car and thanked my aunt. I looked around and spotted the gang. I skipped to them.

- Hey guys!

- Oh! Hello y/n!

Tanjiro said.

- Fight me, m/n!!!!

- No.

I said flatly as he sulked. 

- Hey Nezuko! Hey Zenitsu.

- Hey y/n!

- Hey y/n-channnnn

- Lets go!!!

I dragged all of them to the carnival's entrance. It was so colorful! I looked left and right in excitement. Wow! Anime carnivals do not disappoint!  I held Nezuko's hand, since I didn't want to get lost. 

- Wow!!! Lets go there!

I pointed to a big roller-coaster.

- YES!!!

Inosuke ran towards it followed by a worried Tanjiro.

- Um... I'll just wait here...

Zenitsu said. No way am I letting him miss out!

- Nezuko, go ahead. I'll join you in a bit.

Nezuko nodded and left to stand in line. 

- Why don't you want to go with us?

- I-I'm scared... I'm such a cry baby too... I'd probably start screaming and crying...

- Zenitsu, its normal to be scared... Everyone one gets scared! Be it spiders, snakes, etc. Why don't we hold hands? It would always make me feel better when I was scared.

- Are you sure..?

- Yeah, of course! Now lets go!

I held his hand and we started to walk towards the roller-coaster. Awww his face is red! How cute!