Cнαpтer Oɴe: Tнe Joв

'Well here I go...' You thought, trudging into work. Waiters and waitresses hurried around, serving families and keeping the kids off the stage. A plump man with a happy face came up to you.

"Ah! You must be [Y/N], I'm Mr. Beavers, your boss. I believe you said you were doing daytime security, correct?" He said, shaking your hand enthusiastically. You nodded, forcing a slight smile.

"Yup! I already have a shift somewhere else for nighttime or I would do that too...." You stated sheepishly. Thankfully, the boss didn't ask, instead starting to show you around. First the main party rooms, then the kitchen, Pirate's Cove, and the main Show Stage.

"And here is where the animatronics are!" Mr. Beavers said, showing you what looked like a lounge. Inside was a brown bear, a yellow chicken, a purple bunny, and a red fox.

"Gang, this is [Y/N], she's the new day guard." You gave the four a wave. The brown bear tipped his hat to you in greeting before speaking.

"Hello Miss [Y/N], I'm Freddy Fazbear. This is Chica." The bear pointed to the chicken who gave you a wave and smile. "Bonnie." Next was the bunny who gave a shy wave. "And Foxy." The fox gave you a wide smile.

"Ar, welcome to the crew lass!" He said and Mr. Beavers chuckled.

"Alright everyone, get back to your places, you all have shows to do." With those few words from the boss, the animatronics went back to their spots.

'They seem nice.' You thought wistfully as Mr. Beavers showed you to your office. Noticing the light and door buttons, you couldn't help but silently question what they were for.

"Those are for the night guard, you won't have to use them." Mr. Beavers said, as if reading your mind. A few more words were exchanged before he left you to do your job. Sitting back in the seat, you smiled. This was going to be a price of cake, or at least you though it would be.