Cнαpтer Tнree: Noт Cυт Oυт

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Oh my god!" You shouted, grabbing your alarm clock and throwing it across your room. The beeping stopped as the clock shattered against the wall opposite you, causing you to sigh before groaning. You just destroyed your 5th alarm clock.

'Oh well, I'll buy a new one on the way home.' You thought annoyed, getting up

>Time Skip<

"I'm here!" You said, skipping into the pizzeria. Only a few families were there, and the kids all giggled and waved. Waving back, to started to the office before your boss stopped you.

"Ms [L/N], I was wondering if you could help Foxy in Pirates Cove today? We're short a waitress." Mr. Beavers said and you flashed a grin.

"Sure Mr. B!" You chirped spinning on your heel and going towards Pirates Cove. The curtains were drawn, but the stage was empty.

'Wonder where Foxy is?' You thought, starting to look around for the animatronic. Going backstage, you saw Bonnie sitting and tuning his guitar.

"Hey Bonnie!" You called, walking over. Looking up, said animatronic gave a wave and smile.

"Hi [Y/N], aren't you suppose to be in the office?" Bonnie questioned and you shook your head.

"Nah, I'm helping Foxy in Pirates Cove today. You know where he is?" You raised a brow as Bonnie shook his head. Shrugging, you bid him goodbye before continuing to look for the fox.

-Bonnie's POV-

'Why is she working with him?' Bonnie thought, jealousy coursing through his circuits. He really didn't like you near Foxy, the fox was rash and uncontrollable. He didn't want you to get hurt, but honestly there was nothing he could do. So he just sat there, tuning his guitar with a scowl set on his robotic face.

-Back to You-

After a few minutes, you finally found Foxy. After telling him you'd be working with him, he grabbed you up in a hug.

"That's great lass! Hope you know how to sword fight!" He chuckled, nudging you. Scratching the back of your neck, you nodded, giving a nervous chuckle. After a few more words with the pirate, you left to check everything was in place.

"Hey [Y/N]." Jacob said, leaning against the doorway to the office, trying to look like a cool guy but to be honest he looked like a dork. Stifling a laugh, you tipped your security hat at him.

"Okay, so I have to help Foxy at Pirates Cove today, think you can deal with both positions?" You questioned and he nodded.

"Hey, I was wondering, if you wanted to do nightwatch with me tonight? Mike's not gonna be here." Jacob asked innocently. Frowning, you sighed.

"Sorry Jacob but I can't. I work somewhere else at night. Maybe another time, okay?" You gave him a small smile before heading towards Pirates Cove. Once there, you changed into the pirates clothes Foxy had for you.

'Let's do this.' Smirking you waited for your cue.

-Jacob's POV-

'Now why would a lady like her be working at night? And where exactly?' Jacob thought as he moved out of the office to watch you on stage. 'Guess I'll just have to find out.'

-[Y/N]'s POV-

"Ar, 'ello kiddies!" You said happily, grinning. The kids said hello back as some waved. You were not used to this, but you could at least try. The small skit passed by in a blur and soon you found yourself laughing with Chica about something that happened while you were in Pirate's Cove. The boys were playing cards off in the corner, but once in a while they'd look over at you and Chica and shake their heads.

"I want food...." You whined, leaning against Chica. Looking up at her, you gave her puppy dog eyes and she smiled.

"Okay! Let's make pizza!" Chica grabbed your arm and literally dragged you to the kitchen.

-Third Person-

"So Foxy, how'd the skit with [Y/N] go today?" Bonnie asked rather nonchalantly, but Freddy could sense the tension in his words.

"Fun. Te lass be hilarious! Although she be terrible at sword fighting." Foxy looked at his purple comrade. Before more words could be said, yelling was heard.

"CHICA! I THOUGHT I SAID WATCH OUT WITH THE FLOUR!" A voice that sounded like yours screamed.

"I WAS WATCHING! YOU WERE IN MY WAY!" Chica sounded rather pissed off and so did you. The boys were suddenly filled with fright and hid under the table. A few minutes later, you came in, covered head to toe in flour. Foxy and Freddy started laughing while Bonnie moved over to you.

"U-uh, you okay [Y/N]?" Bonnie asked, looking you over. Your eyes still burned with anger but not towards him, so you gave a simple nod.

"Yeah, I guess. Chica spilled flour all over me, as you can tell." Gesturing to yourself, you gave a peeved off look to Bonnie. He held back a chuckle before gently taking your hand.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." He said and you smiled.