Cнαpтer Two: Co-worĸer?

Today was you second day at Freddy's pizzeria. Walking into the place, you flashed Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Foxy a smile before walking to your office. You were surprise to see someone already there, sitting in your seat.

"Um, who are you?" You asked, putting your hands on your hips. The man looked up and chuckled.

"The names Jacob, I'm going to guess your [Y/N], right?" He asked and you nodded. Standing up, he stuck his hand out towards you for a quick handshake. Hesitantly, you shook his hand.

"Why are you in my seat?" You questioned, returning your hand to your side.

"Well, I'm here to help you newbie~" He chuckled as he fell back into the seat and you hands formed into fists. Did he really just call you a newbie? God you hated that word.

"Listen buddy!" You hissed, slamming your hands flat on the desk, making him lean back slightly. "I don't care who you are but this is my job. Don't think you can just come in here and tell me what to do!" You snapped, your voice full of sass. The boy in front of you visibly gulped before regaining his posture. A smirk decorated his face but before he could say anything you turned on your heel and left, calling over your shoulder to tell him to get to work. Once you were good enough away, which was Pirates Cove, you burst into a fit of laughter.

"Lass? Are ye alrigh'?" Foxy asked as he walked in, looking at you. You nodded, wiping tears from your eyes. By now, the other three had came into Pirates Cove. Seeing you wiping tears made all four immediately start to worry someone had hurt you.

"[Y/N]?! Are you okay?!" Bonnie asked worriedly, coming over to you. Rushing past him, Chica grabbed you and shook you.

"[Y/N]!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?! WHO HURT YOU!?!?" She screamed, shaking you.

"Chica, put her down so she can talk." Freddy ordered. Chica hesitantly did as she was told although she kept you in a tight hug, protecting you like a mother would a child.

"You guys, I'm fine, really. I just sassed out my co-worker." You laughed out. Chica giggled, Freddy and Foxy smiled, and Bonnie blushed shyly. The boss called them to their stages and after a quick hug for each of them, they left. You went out to see Jacob watching Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica, a sneer on his face. You nailed him with a glare before making you way to Pirate's Cove to listen to Foxy tell some stories.

>Sorry the ending is kinda rushed