SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE

"OMG!! Aleesha wake up! One Direction just landed in New York!" my best friend Abir screamed at me.

I opened my right eye and squinted at her. "Did you say One Direction?" I asked getting excited. I loved One Direction. I love them more than i love my family and myself, and I loved my-self ALOT. That's how much i loved them. I had a soft spot for Niall. He is so cute!

'Earth to Aleesha!" my bestfriend Abir yelled, waving her pale hand in front of my face.

"To the airport!" I yelled already getting out of bed, grabbing my jacket, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a bottle of water on my way out the door with Abir following. We were gonna brush our teeth on the way there. You didn't want to meet your idols with morning breath did you?

We walked to my shinny red car, a gift from my parents on my 18th birthday which was a couple weeks ago. Abir's birthday was tomorrow. She is turning 18.

As we got into the car, I blasted Kiss You by the one and only, One Direction. As we drove down the highway on our way to JFK, singing at the top of our lungs, we recieved funny looks from other people who were comming from JFK. They didn't look American so they didn't know about the song. Abir stuck up her middle finger at them and I drove off.

"That easy" she said smirking.

"Simple but effective" I replied mimicking her facial expression.

"Exactly'

Now we were only about 5 minutes from JFK and we continued singing on our way there. As we got closer to the airport, we lowered our voice because we didn't want other fans that were probably there to know that the boys were there. The less fans that wetre there to mob the, the better chance we had of meeting them.

"Let's go!" I wisper yelled to Abir as I parked the car.

"OK!" She wispered back.

We both giggled, not knowing why we were wispering.

We walked to the entrance we were sure the boys were gonna come out from. Me and Abir had our connections.

We waited until finnally 5 boys came out looking as good as ever, eventhough they were on that flighr for 18 hours.

Abir started hyperventilating and I giggled. Niall noticed us and came over, motioning for the boys to come to.

I wanted to scream with joy but resisted because i didn't want to annoy them away.

"And what lovely Directioners do we have here?" Niall asked, cheeckily, winking at me.

"Hi!" Abir chirped. She had gotten over her fangirling but mine had just started. My hands started shaking and Niall noticed, so he came over and tried to comfort me.

"it's okay. Breathe"

I instantly became calm. i don't know how he did it or what he did but it worked.

"Hi." I finally said.

Niall asked me if i wanted a picture, and i nodded.

We took the picture and unexpectedly, Niall asked for my number. Eventhough I was totally going nuts inside, i cooly played it off.

"Sure"

He flashed me his killer smile.