SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE

AUTHORS NOTE. THE BEGGINIG IS GOING TO BE A RECAP OF THE LAST PART! FAN!!

NIALL'S POV

"We're here!" Louis screamed.

I rolled my eyes. Lou being Lou.

"There's no reason for you to scream Louis" Liam scolded.

"He never has a reason for anything" I said.

Harry was now awake. "Stop arguing and lets get off this poo!"

We all laughed at his sudden outburst but complied. We were now boarding off the plane and out through the back exit were we were sure fans wouldn't be crowded by. As we walked out, I noticed two girls standing by the exit and I knew that theywere fans because the both had on PJs with our faces on them and one started hyperventilating.

I walked towards them, praying that they would't scream and i motioned the boys to come with. As i got closer, i notice how beautiful the girls were. The on that was hyperventilating only a minute ago was Arab. She had her headscarf on and the pin she cliped it with seemed to have Harry's face on it. The other girl was even more beautiful. She was African-America and had creamy flawless skin. She had absolutely no make up on (both of them didn't) , but her skin was still beatiful. It was like love at first sight.

"Want a picture, hun?"

She nodded. I smiled.

She flashed a killer smile, revealing two extremely deep dimples which made her even cuter.

That did it. I was in love.

"Can I have your number..." I asked, trailing off, hinted that i wanted to know here name too.

"Sure, and its Aleesha."

She started hyperventilating also and i came closer ant told her that it's fine.

"Breath Alee. Can I call you Alee?"

She seemed to have calmed down and she nodded. We exchanged numbers and when we both looked up, we noticed everyone was gone.

Harry and Alee's friend were talking, and the rest of the boys were huddled lauging and whispering.

"uhh.." she said awkwardly.

"Are you and your friend free like right now?" I wanted the boys to meet here and I'm sure Harry would be happy about the idea too because he seemed smitten with her friend.

"Yea, but we kinda have to go change" she said looking down at her PJs that had my face on them. Her cheeks flushed.

"Yea, sure that's fine. I'll text you the adress"  I said.

She smiled in response.

Those dimples. I thought.