1. Meeting the Avengers

All of the Avengers were in a meeting but after some time someone ran into the room."Hey dad have you seen my charger?" the girl asked without noticing others in the room."Scarlett I told you to stay in your room!" Tony immediately yelled at the girl. "Well I didn't know you had guests" the girl answered while everyone in the room was confused.

After a while, Steve decided to break the silence. "So...who is this?" Tony sighed and looked at you angrily. "Fine... guys meet Scarlett my" It was obvious that he wasn't sure about ending that sentence but Natasha is really impatient. "Your?" she asked. "My daughter" Tony involuntarily answered.

Everyone was in shock. "Your what?!" all of them said at the same time. "His daughter, are you deaf or something?" you said. "Yep, definitely his daughter" Wanda said and giggled. "Anyways, how old are you doll?" you turned around and saw a tall man. He had brown long hair and a metal arm. "Ignore it," someone said but you didn't know who because you got lost in the man's ocean eyes. You knew everything about avengers but him.

"Scary?!" Nat yelled and you snapped out of it. "W-what was the question again?" you looked a bit confused. "Umm...you mean how old are you?" Bruce asked unsurely. "Yes! thanks" "So?" Bruce asked again "Oh yeah I'm 22" you quickly answered. Wanda just smiled because she knew what was happening. "Oh and call me Scar" you said.

"Anyway party tonight" Tony said to break the awkwardness in the room. "What's the occat- you know what I'm not even gonna ask" Everyone laughed at Rhoney's comment. They decided to end the meeting. Everything went fine for the rest of the day as you spent most of it preparing for the party.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey, thanks for reading this. I will try to make the next chapters longer. As I said this is my first time writing a Wattpad story so it won't be perfect. Bye, and thanks again for reading this.