chapter 1: the minor's manhunt?

*a/n: before i begin this chapter, i would like to say, if you would like me to do any certain ship, due or trio, please use one of the comment sections to request it! i would love to make loads of these for all of the ships, duos and trios in the dsmp! <3

narrator's point of view:

it was a peaceful, and pure day at tubbo's house, the sun was peeking through the glass door and the windows.

it was nice and peaceful in tubbo's room, ranboo was practising for mcc (though it was over, he still was on a practise server), tommy was on his phone watching tiktoks and tubbo was practising piano, his new song to be exact, writing and planning on lyrics for it.

it was all peaceful until tommy sat up on the couch and said loudly, "BOYSSS!! I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA TO MANKIND!!", tubbo and ranboo jumped slightly, clearly startled at the boys yelling.

"what idea, good lad?!?" tubbo asks, and ranboo tilting his head, fairly concerned and confused.

the blond haired boy replies in a quick motion, "WE HAVE, AND I MEAN HAVE.. TO DO A MANHUNT IN MINECRAFT!" he says confidently.

"HEH?!" ranboo replies, clearly not that interested in the idea the blond haired boy had. "YOO LETS DO IT, 1 V 2?" tubbo replies, getting into an excited mood because of tommy. ranboo then face palms and sits back, letting the two boys talk the manhunt out, supposingly willing to do whatever they choose.

"OK OK so we can do you and ranboo, vs me!! and of course im going to win because im way way WAY better than dReaM" the blond haired, confident boy said, chuckling along with his sentence. "mHm whatEver, well let's do it then? i'll stream it! unless u want to-" tubbo says, rolling his eyes slightly.

tommy then replies with, "you guys are so losing today, and you can stream tubbo" he laughs.

*TIME SKIP, TUBBOS STREAMING, AND ALL OF THEM JOINED AN MC WORLD*

"BOYSSS I THINK WE'RE GONNA START SOON" tubbo says to chat, with that, the chat started going crazy, next thing you know one of the mods started a poll, titled "WHOS GOING TO WIN THE MANHUNT, THE BEEDUO OR TOMMYINNIT?"

the poll overfills with answers, the beeduo ending with 45.8% and tommyinnit with 45.2%.

after the poll, tommy moves his avatar in the middle of tubbo and ranboo, and spins around to look at them both, then off he goes, the blond haired boy's character runs past tubbo, hitting him then yelling "BYE BOYSSSSS".

tubbo turns around and yells to ranboo "GO GO GO GO GO" running towards tommy, ranboo follows behind him and screams back, but more collected, "GET HIMMMM"

tommy then sees an upcoming ravine, tempted to jump in, he has exactly 3 wood logs with him, he collected them after running far far away from the duo. with that, he sees tubbo and ranboo running towards him. "COME HERE TOMMYYYYY" tubbo yells, just those three words, made tommy jump into the ravine, without thinking, then, he thought there was water, but turns out there wasn't.

right after that, tommy screamed "NONONO F^CK F^CK F^CK NONO", and tubbo stopped at the edge of the ravine with ranboo, looking down at where tommy jumped. "U ARE SO STUPID" tubbo says to tommy, but little did he know that tommy block clutched, near the bottom of the ravine, he screamed loudly "LETS GOOOOOOO F^CK YOU B^TCHESSS" with that, tubbo yelled back "WHAT THE F^CK" and ranboo yelling "HOW THE HECK-"

later on into the stream, their manhunt still was going, tommy was in the nether and ranboo and tubbo were enchanting their armour in a small area in the nether.

it was 50 minutes into the stream, tubbo and ranboo were talking to each other about enchantments, all until the blond boy's avatar pops up behind tubbo, an enderpearl teleportation, tommy then hit him and killed him. tubbo then screams "WAIT WHAT WAIT WHAT WAIT WHATT" and tommy yelled "F^CK YOU B^TCH [unable to translate whatever british nonsense tommy said after this]" then ran off, ranboo tried to chase him then fell into a large pit of lava. "NOOOOOOO TUBBO GET BACK TO THE NETHER" ranboo yelled, hitting his head on the back off his chair in frustration. 

"BYE BYE BOYS IM HEADING TO THE END" tommy yells confidently, ranboo and tubbo then made it back to the nether, only having tubbo's stuff because all of ranboo's stuff fell into the lava pit. they both talk about how they should catch up to tommy, they talked until they heard tommy screaming, then boom.

TommyInnit was killed by an enderman

tubbo then yells "LETS GOOO LETS GOOOOOO" causing ranboo to get slightly startled, then he replies "HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN- MY FELLOW ENDERMAN COUSIN RLY KILLED YOU" laughing. Tommy then bangs his hands against the table, startling the duo. "THATS IT, MANHUNT OVER, END STREAM TUBBO" he said, disappointed about his lose. after screaming he sits back down and puts his hands on his face, clearly in view of tubbo's webcam.

tubbo then looks at chat, the chat was spamming "TOMMY NOOOO", "TOMMY DONT BE SAD", "TUBBO HUG TOMMY", "TUBBO YOURE LIKE TOMMYS BROTHER MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER".

tubbo laughed slightly then turned to tommy. "oh come on, lighten up, mate! we can always do round 2, with wilbur and philza too! maybe even techno!" tommy sighs quietly, hands still on his face.

ranboo then gets up and quietly goes behind tommy's chair, quickly putting his arms around him and messing up his hair. "come on you sad child, get up and stop being such a crybabyyy" tommy screams and slaps ranboo "IM NOT A CHILD SHOVE OFFF", ranboo looks at him and blinks. "why did u do that-" ranboo says.

"MY HAIR U B^TCH" tommy said, attempting to fix his hair, after that, tubbo goes up to him and pats his head, then looks at the webcam. "chat, this is tom simons for you, not tommyinnit, this is tom simons." he says, laughing. "OH PISS OFF MATE" tommy replied, smacking tubbos hand.

after that, ranboo forced tommy to get up and then forced his arm around tommy (because he was trying to get out of ranboos grip) then ranboo looked at the webcam. "see chat, we're all best friends at the end of the day" ranboo smiles and pats tommys head, still gripping onto him. tommy death glares ranboo, clearly uncomfortable with the grip but for some reason felt.. safe? tubbo then goes to the other side of tommy and puts his arm around him.

"yup! best friends chat, just three best friends, chillin out." tubbo said, still laughing a little. tommy then sighs and stops restraining from the strong grip both ranboo and tubbo had on him, then looked at the webcam. "more like the two best friends and tommy." he says, looking away from webcam and walking away. 

"NOO TOMMY COME BACKK!" tubbo says, running towards tommy, with that, before tommy could say anything, tubbo jumped onto tommy's back and wrapped his arms around him. "STAYY HEREE" he says, then ranboo goes up to them and pats tommys head "even with tubbo on your back, both of your heights combined are still shorter than me, HAH." ranboo said, laughing and teasing the two other boys. that one sentence made tubbo jump off of tommy's back and attack ranboo, ranboo then picked tubbo up (grass block pick up) and said "oh calm down bee boy" he said laughing. tubbo then replied "PISS OFF U BIG ASS GIANT" shaking his head and getting out of ranboo's grip.

tommy then chuckled lightly then looked at them and said "we have so much more months of this coming up, this is only the start of it." he said, laughing slightly more.

with that, stream soon ended, and the three now made up boys watched a movie and filmed tiktoks with tommy. 

A/n: I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABT THIS CHAPTER BUT UH- WHICH SHIP/DUO/TRIO SHOULD I DO NEXT? :')