Pᴀʀᴛ10

*Tony's Pov*
I sat down, wallowing in despair. What does Vision want with Y/n?

"Can't we like track her down?" Yelena asked.

"Oh yeah like it's that simple" I chuckled.

"Don't get all funny with me Stark, my girlfriend is-" before Yelena could finish I snapped at her:

"She's your girlfriend? Then why the hell didn't you protect her!" My voice raised.

"Tony it's not her fault" Wanda said.

"You, your boyfriend did this. How do I know that your not apart of it either!" I spoke aggressively.

It was until pepper came in to calm me down that I realised I was harsh on them. When my wife left I apologised to everyone.

Suddenly, a ping echoed the room. Yelena's phone got a notification. As she checked it a gasp left her. Quickly, she paired it to the tv. Y/n was chained up like a dog that's gone mental. There were cuts across her face and splinters in her arms with a blood-red hole.

"Bruce trace down the address from where the was sent," I clicked my fingers, we were finally getting something.
"Got it!" Bruce smiled, "there on mountain road in building 57"

"I've been there before, it was used for Hydra experiments before it got moved. I'll take you to it" Wanda spoke, she nodded her head for reassurance.

"Right. Yelena, Steve and me will go up with Wanda." I said, we were going to get my best friend back. "And where's Thor when we bloody hell need him?" I rhetorically asked.

Suddenly, a door burst open. "I'm here" his deep voice said, "let's go get my niece back."

*Y/n's Pov*
My stomach began to ache, I hadn't had any food or was given any food from my host. I looked down at the chains which were connected to the floor. I'd probably lose an arm if i tried pulling these out off the floor and anyways my hands are tied up. I looked around, the stake i was stabbed with was I front of me, but out of my reach. I slid on my back, wincing in pain as my legs twisted but not broken. I hit my head on the stick and dragged it closer to me. Once it was close enough. I was no longer on my back. I grabbed the stick with my teeth, i could taste my blood on it.

I rubbed and rubbed the wood against the rope until it finally came off. "Yes!" I whispered, i now faced the metal chains.

I pulled and pulled, a muscle in my arm clicked. My arms began to ache, i sighed in exhaustion.

Suddenly, a loud crash echoed the place. I could hear mild voices in the distance. Loud thuds of footsteps became louder until someone was in my room but I was still trying to pull the chains off to even notice.

"Y/n!" A gasp came out,i turned around Yelena was right behind me. She saw me struggling to break out of the chains, "why don't you use your powers?" She asked confused.

"Well robot man took away my powers" i spoke, still trying to get these darn chains off of me. I groaned in pain.
"Are you gonna help me or what?" I asked.

"I think your adorable when you try" Yelena chuckled until getting a saw that was randomly in her pocket. She pushed it under the floor and shoved it through, in and out until it was finally out of the ground. I scrunched my nose as the heavy chain was still on me. I looked at Yelena, why didn't she saw that bit off?

"I didn't want to hurt you!" She said, answering my question. Yelena read my mind.

She carefully held my leg and looked at me I nodded to say she could continue.

The saw got all the way through the chain, i was free. I stood up, a shiver went down my spine and a tingle sensation went through my feet, i had pins and needles.

We walked out of the room and into the endless hallways. Everything looked abandoned but used from centuries ago. Needles were on the floor, i had to mind my step since i had no shoes or socks on. We were making our. Way out until i stopped myself, i needed to go find Vision.

When Yelena realised I wasn't walking with her any more she turned to look at me. "Y/n? What's wrong?" She said walking up to me and grabbing my hand, forcing me to come with her.

When I stopped myself again i said "Yelena these powers i own mean something to me. I can't just walk out there and forget that i was only meaningful with them"

"Your meaningful to me. But if its that important then lets go get that son of a bitch" she smiled.

*Wanda's Pov*
Tony and me were with Vision. Vision tried to touch me but I backed away. How could he do this to Y/n?

"Why?" I blurted, my voice sounded betrayed.

"Because I know your's and Y/n's secret." Vision replied.

Tony held his arm out while he said "what secret?"

Before i could answer Vision explained: "see y/n and Wanda have been in a secret relationship. Seeing each other while me and Yelena think that nothings happening. I didn't think it was fair on me or well Yelena either so i thought i would simply take out the trash."

Tony wiped his mouth, I couldn't tell if he was disgusted, disappointed or if that was just his normal face.

"No one hurts my best friend and gets away with it." He stammered angrily. He was about to hit Vision with his blasters until I performed a red orb and threw it in between them. Making both of them fall back a bit.

But before i could say anything. Y/n quickly walked towards Vision. She threw a punch at him. Surprisingly, her hand didn't hurt. He was made out of vibranium but that didn't stop her.

"give me back my fucking powers" she growled.

"Is that a threat I hear?" He smirked.

"Alright I've had enough of this" i spoke and blasted a part of my power at Vision. Making him fall to the floor.

I walked up to him and held him down. He wouldn't hurt me...he loves me.

"Wanda?" He asked in confusion.

"Give her, her powers back now" I spoke, not knowing what was happening. I would do anything to protect Y/n, I love her.

The robot in front of me closed his eyes. The mind stone in him shon. A thud fell to the floor. I looked behind me, Y/n had passed out into Yelena's arms. A tear flew out of my eye until i wiped it, i didn't want to show any emotion, not in front of Yelena.

"What did you do?!" I angrily spoke.

"I simply gave her, her abilities back" he whispered.

He used the stone to put himself through the floor. There were underground spots here that he probably went to but my main attention was Y/n right now.

Just as I was about to go to Y/n, Tony stood in front of me.

"Stark" is spoke, desperate to get to my love.

I tried getting past him, i could see that Yelena was aiding Y/n.

"I think you've done enough Maximoff" he spoke calmly.

My eyes tinted red, as I saw Yelena walk off with Y/n being held in her arms i scrunched my nose and sucked up the tears that could've came out of my eyes. I looked back at Tony and pushed myself out of his hold. I walked until we were at the exit, where Thor was waiting for us (Thor was waiting there because he would've done to much destruction towards Vision and Tony didn't want that to happen)

Hi! Don't forget to vote but its ok if you don't want to :)
I just got back from London so that's why I haven't wrote this part until now!

1362 words <3