Intense Battle

Background: Ladybug died :( and you're the new Ladybug, but your name is Lucky Red Spots. You love Chat Noir, but his heart is so broken from Ladybug dying that you don't know how to tell him. Tikki hates you :( That's it, hope you enjoy my fanfiction!!!

Chapter 1: Intense Battle >:)

You wake up to the sound of Chat Noir flying through your window. Broken glass gets everywhere. Chat Noir doesn't know your identity, and there's nowhere to transform! This is quite a pickle! So you just sit and watch your crush being hot <3333.

He picks you up and takes you to your school, where he throws you in a locker. "Stay there," he says in that manly, manly growl, and then jumps away to go be hot somewhere else.

 "Stay there," he says in that manly, manly growl, and then jumps away to go be hot somewhere else

You faint.

When you come around, Tikki is poking your face and screaming at you.

"YOU HAVE TO TRANSFORM AND HELP CHAT NOIR, (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Quickly, you transform into your epic alter ego, Lucky Red Spots. You punch the locker door out to escape and see the akumatized villain, Skwishie Bute.

Chat Noir jumps in from who-knows-where and turns to look at you. "Nice of you to join us, Lucky Red Spots."

Blushing, you reply, "That Hawk Moth is really getting creative."

"Yup," he meows. And then you swoon. (author's note: that's a thing, right?)

"It's weird," he monologues, "I thought I shoved (Y/N) into that locker. But now it's busted, and here you are. OwO." The villain takes a break from doing villany things to let you converse.

You panic. "Oh.......... You must've shoved her into the locker next to mine?"

Chat looks at you like you're insane. "Ok..." He jumps off to fight the villain, kicking him in his head with his cute little paws. God you wish you could pet those paws. Damn, Kitty, stop being so hawt. You can't do your job while you're gawking at him! (author's note: close your mouth Michael, we are not a codfish!)

Skwishie Bute is hard at work, jiggling his butt to destroy the school and the rest of Paris. Chat bounces off the butt, his pounce attack failing. Turning around, he yells at you, "Why aren't you helping me? I miss the old Ladybug. Why did she have to fall in that volcano???"

 Why did she have to fall in that volcano???"

"Rest in peace to Ladybug, and Marrinete. It was weird that they died in the same volcano, on the same day..." He pauses to think. "Also kinda weird that Marrinete chucked Ladybug's Miraculous at me right before she died..." He thinks again. "Hmm... pretty weird coinkydink. But I'm too stupid to figure out the connection between these two." Then he gets butt-attacked again. "OWWWWWW! I might have to use my cataclysm on his butt if things go wrong,"

You say, "Don't do that! It's such a nice butt!" Your voice fills with anguish and you drop to your knees.

"You're right," Chat responds. "But why aren't you helping me! God, you're way more useless than the old Ladybug."

You start crying and flood the whole school with your tears, drowning Skwishie Bute instantly. Unfortunately, you never learned how to swim, but you manage to doggie-paddle over to the villain and smash his right eyeball in, releasing the akuma. Chat Noir greets you outside the school with a smile. "You really messed up big-time. Now the whole school's wet and smelly, milady. Also, you murdered that poor villain guy!"

"Chill out, the Miraculous Ladybugs can fix everything," you grunt, "and anyways, YOU'RE the one that made me cry and flood the school. So, if anyone's to blame, it's you."

Quietly, he mutters, "Can the Miraculous Ladybugs fix my relationship with my father?" A single tear drips down his face. "Can they heal my dead mom? Can they bring my dead crush back to life?"

 "Can they heal my dead mom? Can they bring my dead crush back to life?"

"No, dummy," you respond.

Chat Noir looks at you for a long second, heartbreak in his eyes. And then proceeds to run away across the rooftops, wailing.

 And then proceeds to run away across the rooftops, wailing

You detransform and have a little chat with Tikki. "His life REALLY sucks."

"Yeah, so does mine, now that I have to deal with YOU," she responds, slapping you. "You'll never get together with Chat Noir. He hates your guts."

"Well," you smile, always optimistic, "I can always try, right?"

"Go die in a hole," she groans. "I'm going to visit Plagg." Tikki starts to zoom off, but you grab her stupid head and force her to look at you.

"Can I come with you?" you wink.

"No."

----end of chapter 1----

Author's notes: well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It was really fun to make and I worked really hard on it ~~~~~ :0

I'll try to write a new chapter if you guys like it :DDDDDDD

Bye new friendos! XDDDDD

edit 8/1/21- fixed grammar

all art credit to the artists :DD