CHAPTER 11

So i decided to continue this story! I didn't expect that a lot of people will like it!! But now here i am! And please bare with me! The're probably something that will be kinda different since i reread this too and some plot kinda don't make sense which its probably because im young when i did this! So please forgive me again!

-

Hanato's grip tighten around the wrist of mirishido giving him a keenly stare over the blonde young man, Mirishido tried to retreat his hands but a grip was stopping him.

"Umm.. young man you should have told me-" Mirishido tried to speak but got cut off when Hanato just suddenly speaks.

"Mister.. you keep touching my oneesan.."

Hanato spoke with a coldness over his tone

"And i hate it..."

"If i chop your arms will you stop touching oneesan?"  The boy added giving him a big grin that was now printed over his face.

Y/n get taken a step backwards slightly surprise by the sudden words Hanato said.

She knows he is not saying it just to scare the blonde.. he is saying what was on his mind.

Y/n tried to break the tension over the two, smiling to both of them as she gradually reach her hand towards Hanato's grip that was holding tightly around the blonde man.

Breaking the grip apart. Hanato take a look over Y/n as his gaze soften he slowly put down his arm to the clothing waist of his oneesan..

"Umm im sorry Mirishido! But we may take our leave! I have something to show to Hanato after all!" Y/n said with a smile plaster on her face.

Mirishido blatantly stare over the child with expressionlessly on his face but was turn to a smile when Y/n chatted him

"Oh sure sure Y/n! Im going to see you soon! Bye take care!" Mirishido said politely which its Y/n's turn to give a little wave and a smile.

"Bye!"

Y/n and Hanato both take their leave, Mirishido stared to both of them, the smile that was on his face turn to a frown

"Weird..."

He whisper under his breath as he also take a walk back to his client.

-

A loud scratch was all can be heard over the room as it go rapidly, the younger boy was sitting on his own room as he scratch his nails over the walls peeling the hard paint that was on it. The wall's plaster paint went inside the nails of the young boy as he forcefully dig his nails on it making it drew blood.

He was patiently waiting for his older sister to come home but the longer it takes the sudden anger he felt.

"Oneesan...Oneesan" he whisper rapidly under his breath and a loud scratch still can be hear over his hands.

"Oneesan where are you?" The young boy said as he softly chuckles, then he suddenly sob as he can't take the feelings he felt. He bring his hands to his head,

Taking a hard grip over his hair as he pull it in anger.

"Oneesan oneesan...oneeesan hahaha...hehe..onee-hesan.."

He repeat it in different expression. He chuckles but then cry.

"I miss oneesan...." He said in a low whisper, talking to himself.