CHAPTER 5

The feeling of frustration is slowly eating you out as you were now outside in the coffee shop.

The coldness of the air are swaying on your (C/Skin) while your sitting on the wooden chair with table on the front.

A sound of a sigh escape from your lips as the both of your hand slowly reach on each side of your head rubbing the temple of your heads.

In your front was Harato your Best friend as the look of his face was full of worried.

"oh come on Y/n-chan... Why you look so down again??" said by your best buddy. "its just shun is slowly becoming a psychopath..i need to stop his sane before its too late."

You said as you look down trying to think a solve for this problem

"you shouldn't just leave him always in the house..of course his insane will grow slowly...you should take him somewhere and make him move on and make him happy for once in his life" said harato as he take a sip on his brown coffee

The sentence that Harato said makes you think deeply. And smack your head

"your right....how come i didnt think that...how funny" you said as you fake laugh and just rest your head on the table.

"thanks harato for your advice" you said as you show a bright smile on harato. Harato just blushed as he look down "y-your always welcome"

The face that harato make, makes you laugh at his cuteness. He look at you with a confused face making you laugh even more "oh my gosh your so cute haratooo"

You said with a fangirling tone as you pinch his cheeks making him blushed even more. The light pink was showing in both side of his cheeks making him look like a cute doll.

"a-ah....Y-y/n-chan s-stop.. Y-your making me feel s-strange" Harato said while stuttering as he look down with a light smile on his face.

She thinks im cute! Harato though

"What do you mean im making you feel strangee??" said Y/n with a teasing tone as Harato just blushed more again.

"u-uh...eh...its j-just" he stutter as he cover his face cause of flastered "oh my...im sorryyy i will stoppp" Y/n said as she laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Harato is on their day off and Y/n was making her way to her house. But harato want to come with Y/n which makes Y/n just agree.

Harato was being clingy today. He was hugging Y/n's Arm which makes Y/n think its cute.

"why are you so clingy today? Your hugging my arm" ask Y/n as she giggle of the sudden behavior of her friend.

"n-nothing...it just feels nice" Said harato with a calm soothing voice as his eyes was closed while hugging her hands his head was laying on her shoulder.

Y/n just rolled her eyes playfully
As she smile while they are heading home.

____________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE

Sorry for the short chapter
But still i hope you like this chapter. Tell me in the comment about your opinion i will post an introduction of their face
Sorry for the bad english