48

Having twins is a handful. But with Aleera and Harry it's a beautiful experience.

Yes a great majority of the time Opie isn't there to help me since he's keeping the club going.

Other times Gemma is there aiding me with the twins.

I've pumped plenty of milk just in case Opie needs to feed the twins while I'm crashed out or Gemma needs to feed them if I'm really busy.

Now here I sit breastfeeding the twins and just thinking of ways I can surprise Jax since it's getting much closer for him and the others to get home.

In fact in less than a few days it will be time for them to come and I really can't wait.

I've come up with so many different ways to surprise him or introduce him to Aleera and Harry. But I can never fully make up my mind which is the one I'm actually going to do. Or if I pick one and think long about it I change my mind or I think too long about how things could turn out.

"Thinking of multiple ways to introduce Jax to the kids?" Opie asks as he lifts Aleera in his arms and burps her while I fix my dress as I do the same with Harry before I stand up.

"Yep. and so far I'm not staying with a final decision just bouncing around or lingering on one till I change my mind" I answered

"How bout we take them with us and they stay in the car while we stand by the door and when Jax comes out and we greet him then we can do it there or wait till he gets home and blindfold him and reveal them that way," Opie says

"I think the second one is perfect," I tell him as I lean up and kiss him being careful of Aleera and Harry that lays sleeping in our arms.

He kisses me back as we lay the twins down and turned the monitor on before stepping out of the room.

I curl up in Opie's arms and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I never did thank you for picking my first name for our son's name," he says

"No need to thank me. He's our son so it's only right to name him after a perfect man" I replied as I leaned my head back so I could look at him.

"And you named Aleera after a perfect woman," he says

"Thank you for that," I tell him

"I'm only telling you the truth as you did with me," he says

I give him a kiss that's full of love. Before laying my head back down on his shoulder and mindlessly traced his chest tattoo.

"I'm gonna be getting two new ones. And they will be under yours" he tells me

"I can't wait to see the designs," I tell him

"Haven't thought of it yet. Might do their footprints or something" he says

"That would be really adorable. And a huge turn on" I comment.

"Why is that?" he asked

"Big badass biker who rocks a beanie and rides Harleys having tattoos of baby footprints on his arms would do things to me that I can't explain," I say

"Well then that's what I'm gonna get then just to find out what it will do to you," he says and laughs when I tap his chest.

Making him laugh before he tilts my head up and kisses me.