Lily x Reader

Lily Pov:
My fien Y/N com ofer tosay I had cush on them son I was 3 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 so hottt

I am shy Gil tho 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

~When your name is there~

Y/N poc:
I walk in the door to see my best friend, Lily Junebug. She's been my best friend since I was 4. We met when she was 5 and I was 4.
I think she's catching feelings for me... she always gives everything to me in heart shapes..
I asked for a pancake, in heart shape.. the last picture of my dead grandma... in a heart shape.

I walk over to the kitchen to find lily. "Hey lily!" I say to her
"Hi lo y/n" she says to me
I notice she's cooking something.
"What are you cooking Lily?"
"Hors meet 🥰🥰🥰" she replies back to me.
I wonder where she got that horse meat... anyway..
I walk over to Chloe to greet her aswell.
We said hi to each other and parted our ways.
Soon, it was dinner time, and lily had been cooking dinner all evening. I was excited to see what she had prepared. I sat at the table outside as lily had requested. She came out holding two plates with horse on them. She sat down in front of me and handed me utensils.
"Lily, why do you only have two plates? And shouldn't we wait for the others?"
"No others 😡😡😡😡 juts you and meeeee" Lily says.
I look at her as she looks like she has more to say.
She looks down at her plate and begins eating. I ask her if she had something to say, and she stated she did.
"You Name, I have Cush on you..::..."
I look at her.
I look at her disgusted.
"Well, I don't like you back, you stupid bitch."
I stand up and walk away.
She grabs my arm "YOU NAME WAIT!!!!!!!"
"What?" I say, clearly annoyed.
"Plea give chance to me 😓😓😓😓"
I pull away from her grasp. "NO!" I pull out my gun and shoot her, immediately ending her life.