•Chapter 8•

Y/N POV

It was the day before Sam and the other get back, i still felt guilty. The night was drawing in, still feeling terrible I decided to head downstairs. I knew my mum always has LOTS of  alcohol in the kitchen so I went in and grabbed a few bottles. Yes I drank them eventually. I lay on the sofa covered in misery, I grabbed my phone snd went over to next door. I just stumbled in, I knocked over a lamp by accident as my sister would say 'Miss fiddle and breaks struck a again.' (Literally this is what my sibling says to me I'm so clumsy lmao)

(Y/N): Fuck-

Tom came from  literally out of nowhere.

Tom: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah hi.

Tom: Hey? W-what up?

(Y/N): The roof.

Tom: Haha very funny, uh nevermind you seem weird.

(Y/N): Oh you know I drank some of my mum's alcohol.

Tom: How much?

(Y/N): Only a bit...

You start counting on your fingers

(Y/N): Okay... maybe a lot.

Tom: Holy Cow.

(Y/N): Moooo. Sorry yeah I still feel really guilty about you know.

Tom was quiet, I sat on the arm of the chair and Tom came over, he stood in front of me. I looked at Tom, I smiled at him.

Tom: Looks maybe you should go home.

(Y/N): Noooo I wanna be here, with you.

I stood up

Tom: No-

(Y/N): Shhhh....

My lips drifted like smoke from a fire towards his lips, his hand travelled to my hips.

Tom: Your gonna make yourself feel even worse, this is not how you solve this.

I knew this was wrong but I was drunk and needy.

(Y/N): I know... but-

Tom: No, N O.
~~~~~~~~

I pushed Tom back onto the bed, I tried pulling up his shirt to take it off. Tom for the hint and took it off, he also took off mine. Tom slowly started kissing down my gorgeous vampire eatable neck, he turned us over and he towered over me. Tom left a dark mark on my neck.

(Y/N): Stop... teasing me. I'll go get Damon Salvatore to eat you if you don't

Tom: No need just then convincer to stop.

Tom smirked, soon after that I did convince him to stop teasing. Things got heated let's just say that. (No need for details you can use your imagination)

After everything calmed down, Tom and I feel asleep.
~~~~~

A/N
Hey guys what did you guys think of this chapter what's gonna happen when Sam gets back?? Your gonna have to find out. If you enjoyed this pls vote kisses xx