CHAPTER II: THE CONFESSION

“Bro. If you don’t mind, I’m just curious to know if you ever been in love. Have you ever been so seriously in love?”

When he heard the question his mood shifted. He paused for a while and it seemed to me he was ready to trust me about something. But am not really sure of it, so I just told him:

“I am sorry bro I’m so stupid asking that question I was just carried away. You could just ignore it.”

“It’s fine Kevin, maybe it’s time for me to at least share something about my previous relationship since I never mentioned anything for the last 6 six years. I hope you don’t judge so easily.”

“Troy, trust me I am your bro.”

“Alright then, where will I start hmmm... let me start with this quote;

“Everybody needs to love and be loved but when it does in unright course it will eventually tear your heart apart.”

There is no question of being in love that’s who we are but because of that fact, we are also expecting others to love us even without you telling them. We believe that all people could actually have this instinct and just do it in return. Although this is quite true but when you apply it to a more intimate feelings towards to someone you better hold your mind for a while before expecting love in return because that feeling is not meant for everyone it only meant to someone special who will carry the same torch as you are.

This is also the reason why a lot of people get hurt after revealing their true feelings but only to  find out that they are just good as friends.

You assumed.

You expect.

You got hurt.

Your whole world collapsed then you blame him or her and worst your self. That is freaking ridiculous. You are only making things become so complicated.

The better grasp of this concept the lesser impact of pain it will give you.”

“You really into this don’t you, Troy?”

“(smiled) I am just on the mood Kevin, I hope you find meaning on this and could help you arrive on your decision.”

“Of course bro your thoughts are always been so sensible and inspiring to me. There is no waste of time hearing it, in fact I am quite excited already.”

“Alright let me get straight to the story; it’s about a young man during his second year college acquainted to a very interesting woman.

Betty was gorgeous, funny, sociable, sweet and charming and out going person.

Though the man is already 21 years old– quite matured, he always shows his innocence side of everything. He didn’t entered to any relationship since birth because when he does that’s going to be the first until he gets married. That’s how serious he is when it comes to relationship.

In the school there are lots of love matching and stuffs; he just makes fun of it and has no any malice for whatever not until Betty did something special to him.

Betty doesn’t like Math subject. She always gets low scores. That’s one of her weaknesses.

“Whoa! Wait a minute Troy, that name is quite familiar to me, is she…”

“Kevin just let me narrate okay?”

“Oh yeah, sorry for the interruption bro. Please continue (silly expression).”

“So, on a not so ordinary day the professor announced to his students who needed to exert more effort in order to pass his subject. Surprisingly he was also mentioned the boy’s name.”

“...and Betty. You all guys need to work harder with this subject if you want to pass. Why don’t you ask Troy for a consultation or seek help on how things get done because he consistently gets high score.”, professor explained.

Everyone stared at me and cheered for me. I didn’t know how to respond because I wasn’t get used to it; never in my life I was appreciated before. Until then a lot of my classmates took time to reach out for me. I helped them including you with all I could do.

“You really will become a great story teller Troy! Your introduction is really a bang! I really thought there is someone else. You make me freaking so thirsty (surprised).”

“Shut up, Kevin! Things are becoming serious this time.”

“…. “

Beep... Beep.. (phone rang)

“Hi Troy, it is me Betty.” she texted.

“Oh hi, what’s up!” I replied.

“Have you finished our homework in Math already?” She continued.

“Yes, do you need help?” I initiated.

“I am sorry to bother you at this late night. I just really can’t get how to solve this homework. I already did everything I could but still I don’t know how. Can I just drop by at your apartment now?” She pleaded.

“Of course I can help you with that. Don’t worry. But I think it is safer that I will be the one to drop by at your apartment; you know it’s too late in the evening already. The street maybe unsafe at this time especially for a woman. I’ll be there in no time since your place is just the street next to mine.” I offered.

“Really? Oh I can’t say no more; you’re really a good man. Thank you so much Troy!” She told.

Knock... knock (Door sounds)

She excitedly opened the door.

“Troy! Thank goodness come in.” She welcomed with her great smile.

Betty was wearing a revealing shirt. Her mountains in front of her seemed to me wanted to bomb any moment because her shirt was too fit on her while her thighs were covered by a short shorts and when she turned back at you; it appeared you found the perfect two Mellon fruit behind her. I had a glimpse with her while trying to ignore all of it as if I wasn’t seeing it at all then I smiled and entered the room.

“I really appreciate it so much Troy, you know I am honestly hesitant earlier to text you about this but I just did.” She started to chitchat.

“No worries Betty, I am here already so let’s get started.” I interrupted.

“Oh sure, am sorry I got carried away. Alright here are my stuffs. So tell me how to do it. But before that, ta da! (showing two bottles of drinking alcohol and some junk foods), a bottle for you and for me. I just think this will help us awake adding fun while we get busy.” She asked.

“Oh, you don’t need to do this and I am not actually drinking alcohol at least not yet.” I told.

“Don’t worry, we’ll not get drunk its just a bottle. Please, this is the least I could do to say thank you.” She insisted.

“Okay, so let me take this little by little while explaining these Math problems. And please don’t make fun of me okay if I get really drunk because I haven’t really tried this.” I agreed.

“Oh sure thing! Trust me.” She smiled.

Explain... Explain... Explain... chitchats...

(After finishing the homework..)

“There you go! I’m done. Oh, what’s happening to you Troy?” She inquired.

“I think I am already dizzy, my head spinning. This must be the effect of the alcohol.”

“G! My fault, am really sorry Troy. I shouldn’t insisted the alcohol.”

“No Betty you don’t need to worry. I am totally fine. I just feel like every time I move my head spins.”

“I am really upset with myself. Can you still walk going home?”

“Hmm I don’t know, maybe just need sometime to descend the efficacy of the alcohol.”

“Please don’t force yourself. I think you really need to rest now. And it’s already 1:50 AM. I have a spare of bed here. You can sleep over. Just wake up early tomorrow morning for your convenience.”

“Thank you Betty, but is it fine?”

“Why not? Besides my landlord here is my closest friend so there’s no worry.”

“Alright then, I’ll just sleep here. Thanks Betty.”

“Not a problem Troy. Wait here; I just ready the bed okay?”

I nodded.

I am awaken momentarily and had a glimpse on Betty’s wall clock; it was 2:50 AM. I changed my position from lying aside to lying facing the ceiling because of numbness of my left arm due to long pressed of my head – I took my hand as a pillow above another pillow which Betty gave me.

The room was slightly dim. The windows were half opened causing the light to pass through from outside that was why I could barely saw the ceiling.

My head still spinning every time I tried to move. When I was about to close my eyes,  surprisingly someone reclined at my shoulder and wrapped an arm around me. I didn’t move a little and pretend asleep to prevent any awkwardness. But what happened next was really shocking.

Her fingers moved as if it was looking for something until it found  my chest’s pap. It paused a little while then gently played it; circling round and round.

“What is she doing?” My mind puzzled.

This time I had deep but slowly breathing to stay still and made her feel that I was a slept. But my stomach started to heat up.

She continued; accompanied her arms down passing through the belly until she finally made it to the top of a sensitive part then grabbed the steel toy hidden into it.

“Aah.” I mildly moaned.

Because of what she did, I wasn’t able to control myself moaning. I wished she didn’t hear it.

Afterwards she unbutton and unzipped my jeans then lowered it together my underwear. She grasped the pole but she couldn’t grab it all because of thickness. She seemed surprised by sensing the way she handled mine. Betty got insane as she fed her hungry maw. She went on to and fro like banging from an insane rock sound.

Next thing she did; she brought herself over me. Her little skirt had covered me interestingly she didn’t wore undies. I felt her while she positioned mine on a hole; slowly inserting my steel hood but hardly keeping it at first because mine is bulgy. It couldn’t stopped her instead she became more fueled until she finally made it through gripping my wholeness.

It felt so warm. It was tight. I can’t describe how good it was.

“Oh, oh it feels so good, Betty.”

“Really Troy, do you want it? Do you want more?”

“Yes, please.”

It was the time I actually responded. I drove her; she became wild. She just let me lied down while she was crazily twerking over mine.

“I am coming. Aah, oh, oh.” She whispered.

“Oh yeah?, come Betty, push harder, faster aah, oh, oh.” I moaned.

After multiple times of boogieing, I felt her milky bursted inside flowing continuously covering my entire thing while she danced like a worm passionately.

Then she came.

“I think am also going to come Betty, let me sprinkle this all over you. You want that?” I lustfully asked.

And when I was about to explode, she took off hers then kneeled down in front of my king – like worshiping,  wanked mine until I delivered my most precious wine and spilled it up on her hungry pretty face.

“Aah, yeah, yeah, ooh.” She sounded.

“That was so intense.” I uttered and slowly closing my eyes.

“Just relax let me clean up everything here, okay?” She told me.

“Okay. Your so good Betty.” I barely talked.

I got tired and too sleepy after what we did.

(Phone is vibrating)

Toot, toot, toot…

I was awaken by my phone’s vibration. It was my alarm.

“It’s 6:00 AM, I have to go.” I told myself.

When I rose up Betty wasn’t there beside me. She might slept at her own room that night. So what I did is leaving her apartment without me disturbing her sleep.

“Oh man! That was a kind of jerking off story, bro. I think I have to go to the bathroom… but not after I hear all of it. So bro, what happened next?” I interrupt.

“Come on Kevin, you don’t need to tell me that. Well, anyway…” Troy continues.

(At the school)

“Good morning sir, I am sorry for being late.”

“It’s okay Troy lucky you we’re just about to start the discussion.”

“Thank goodness, I am pleased sir.”

All eyes were starring at me except Betty who was busy doing stuffs on her desk. Good thing she didn’t turn her head at me because if she did I also didn’t know what to react.

“What’s going to happen now? Is she going to shun at me starting today? Does she feel guilty?” my mind puzzled.

I was really baffled on how I would approach her. I didn’t want her to feel embarrassed with herself. 

“Okay class that’s it for now. See you on Wednesday.”

“G! Is it break time already? Why is the time passes so fast at this day?”

I was out of my mind and it seemed that I never heard my teacher discussed anything.

My classmates started walking out of the room one by one. I stayed and waited them to vacate the room.

“Did you remember that day when you asked me to go with you to our next class?” He asks.

“Oh yes! And you were cold that day and you only said, “Thanks but you can go now, I’ll just follow you there.” I respond.

“(Laughs) Hehe, I am sorry for that day. Now you know what’s actually what was on my mind.” He utters.

“No worries Troy but you were got so really lucky bro. You know a lot of our boys classmates and even other sections were fantasizing her because she’s got everything; you know what I am saying?” I make fun.

“Yeah, yeah, I knew all of it.” He responds.

“Damn! I wish I was smarter than you in Mathematics during those time. (Extremely imagining) And am pretty sure I won’t resist it just like what happened to you.

So bro. tell me what happened to you and Betty? Because as I saw it then it seemed that there was really nothing special between you and Betty.” I inquired.

“Really? I wish it was. But the good thing there was, no one knew. I actually intended to keep it.” He shares.

“What do you mean by saying ‘I wish it was’? Did you become her boyfriend but eventually broke up?” I speculate.

“We became…”