Yandere Awesamdude

Tw: Gore, Torture, Ripped out eye, maybe kinda crazy Sam

Eyes

"For the last time Sam I don't have the map! Like I've said! I gave it to Phil!"

I heard the dispenser's click and the popping sound of flowing lava was heard.

"S-Sam! No, you, you're joking right?? Sam y-you can't!!! Sam you'll kill me!!"

"Oh no I won't, I'll keep you alive, but just barely until you give me the map."

I could hear the smirk, his breath could be heard passing through his gas mask. The heat and the light from the ever flowing lava was reflected in his black sclera and pupil. Leaving the outline of his pupil golden and sharp.

The heat radiated from the lava which had almost reached my legs. The lava engulfed my feet as I screamed from the agonizing burn and pain. Sam then just watched me as I try to put out the fire from my feet with my sleeve.

"Are you ready to talk love? Listen if I didn't love you, you'd be dead, I'd have the map, but right now I'm giving you a chance to hand over the map with no casualties. Well maybe except your legs but somethings require sacrifices."

"This is my tenth time telling you! I don't have the map!"

I bang on the glass with my fist that separated me and Sam, with pure anger I look up at him. He look some what surprised look but it soon turn into amusement.

"You know, I really like your eyes, unlike mine which are black with a gold outline, yours are stunning. The perfect balance of colours, which then shine beautifully in the sun. I couldn't take my eyes of yours."

He presses his hands against the glass as if desperately wanting to go to me. I back away as his eyes fill with craze and obsession. The sound of popping lava fills my ears from behind, to avoid the burning liquid I return back to the glass.

"I want your eyes."

Sam with a swift punch, shattered a part of the glass and harshly grabbed my face and opened my eye wide with his thumb and index finger. His other hand softly caressing my hair gently and very lovingly. My eyes swell up with tears knowing he undoubtedly will take my eye.

He had broken my legs with a hammer when I tried to leave the prison. Dislocated my arms when I fought back too much. He was very capable of ripping my eyes out, he let it get to his mind. Him being all powerful, he lost his sanity when he saw me.

His sharp fingernails dug into my eye socket, gripping my eye from the back. With one swift motion he ripped my eye out. The unbearable pain washed over me as I screamed and cried. Rolling on the ground from the pain, he held me down holding my arms to my chest as he poured a shiny pink liquid over my empty eye socket. The pain washed away almost momentarily but the trauma didn't leave.

"I love it, it's beautiful, I could take your other eye you know, and not give you a potion of healing. I could let you suffer for longer."

He rolls my eye inbetween his fingers and holds my face with his thumb too close to my other eye. I begin to shake uncontrollably tears swelling up in my eye. Soon I begin sobbing not wanting to feel the unbearable pain again.

"Are you ready to give me the map love?"

I give him a nod and he smiled, I crawl to the enderchest and pull out the map he wanted. He smiled and took off his mask to reveal a overly existed smile. He kissed my puffy eyeless side of my face holding me in one arm. He carried me to my very secure bedroom and kissed me again. Getting up and walking through the door, my tired and stressed brain starts to fall asleep. Last thing I saw, is him smiling and licking the blood off my ripped out eye.