ˏˋ°•*⁀➷第3章

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

                                                                                ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Why did you leave me so soon?...

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

˚ · •. °.

✧ ˚  · .

┊ ┊

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

That night, Shizu had a dream. Or more accurately... A nightmare. A nightmare on how she came to be in this world and everything else that followed afterward...

It all began with that fateful night she was taken away to another world against her will. With people running around in a panic. Big airplanes were flying in the sky dropping bombs that exploded and setting fire to everything. There were a lot of fire everywhere and death.

In all the chaos little shizu, known as shizue lzawa at the time and her mother was running for their lives, trying to find a safe place to hide, but there was none. And they were so far from home and the bomb shelter there it would take a miracle to get there in one piece.

Suddenly a building collapse and Shizu's mother barely managed to push her child out of the way as she was buried alive under a pile of burning debris.

"Mommy!" she cried to no avail. "MOMMY!!"

Just then, as if willed by some otherworldly power the flames seemed to suddenly surge for the small child as if intending to devour her. It circled around her like a vortex, lifting her up and burning every part of her body.

'Is this where I'm gonna die...' Shizu thought

But before the flames could fully consume her she was mysteriously brought someplace else.

When she finally came to she found herself in a big open space on a cold marble floor that shined with a series of mysterious red glowing symbols that she later would learn was called summoning circle. And before she was a tall man with long platinum golden hair, blue narrow eyes, a well-defined face, and skin so white that it was almost transparent, In fact, she was so beautiful that he could have easily been a mistake for a woman, dressed a golden and black coat and robes with a metal chest piece in the middle on his chest.

The young man sighed, sounding disappointed, "Another failure." he simply said, and started walking away, as if the half-burned girl before him wasn't worth his time.

"Help..." Shizu begged him for help. Her body had suffered severe burns in several places, and without immediate treatment, she was sure to die.

The man stopped and turned back around. The girl's desire to live intriguing him. "I thought she was useless, but she may have an affinity for fire." Just as he said it, a large fire appeared out of nowhere right next to him "Ifrit, I offer her body to you. Use it well."