ˏˋ°•*⁀➷第8章

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

---------------------------------------------------------

3 days later.
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Lady Rika, Why don't you switch places with us?" a soothing female voice said, waking the slime from his slumber.

"It's ok guys, I will look after Rimuru... besides I don't think I can sleep well if I'm close to him making sure he is ok..." A gentle female voice said.

"But Lady Rika, you need to rest...." Another female said but the tone she had sounded like she was worried.

"Hmmm...?" Rimuru noticed he was laying on somebody's lap and groggily looked up to see Rika's face but instead of her usually hairstyle her hair was was tied into a ponytail with her butterfly clip on the right side on the ponytail, and her bangs strand hanging on each side.

"Rimuru?" Rika said staring back at Rimuru with a gentle smile. "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

"Oh? Great Rimuru, good morning!" Two females said greeting him wide with a happy smile.

"Um... Who are you again?" He asked.

'Wait... My memory's a little fuzzy, but I think I was about to name the Ogres when...Huh?' Rimuru thought then look up at Rika to see her giving him a playful smile.

"Are you still sleepy Rimuru?" Rika said joking around even though Akuma told her he will be fine, she couldn't help but worried about him.

"Have you awakened, Great Rimuru?"A young-looking man said kneeling in front of Rimuru and Rika.

"Oh? You're the "young master" of the ogres, right?"

"Correct."The now ogre comfiremde. "I have enveloped into a kijin, and I have assumed the name you gave me: Benimaru."

From what Rimuru could see the former ogre had shrunk to a height of 180 centimeters and had the appearance of a lean young man in his early twenties or younger. His hair turned less wavy and more straight and pointy. His horns also shrunk slightly and became more narrow, glowing more brilliantly than obsidian. His eyes became more laxer, making him look both more confident and laid back at the same time. Furthermore, his skin tone changed to that of a human.

'Ah, I remember now!' Rimuru though finally remembers what happened. "I went into sleep mode the moment I named him. Wait, did he say? kaijin? Not Ogre?'

'Kijin refers to a race of being uncommonly born of Ogres.' The Great Sage explained.

"Huh..." Rimuru was lost for words. 'His body looks... a little smaller? The amount of magicules in him has exploded, though...Is this a repeat of the Rigurd shock?! This means he evolved from an Ogre to a kijin, right?"