Chapter 2

Naeun Pov

???1 : Look the orphan is here.

I turned around to see who it is and my hands started to tremble. I meet the person who I thought should not meet today but God is not with me.

???2: Hey Orphan , Why you did not greet me today? Do you want your punishment?

Naeun : Sorry Rin , I was thinking about something so I forgot to greet you. Good morning Rin.

???1 : How dare you call our Queen by name?

Rin : What did you call me? (Face turns red due to anger)

Naeun : Sorry Queen ( Apolozing Nervously )

Rin : Finally you got it , but you need to get punishment for your work hahaha( laughs evily and grabs Naeun's hair ) Yuna make sure no one comes here.

Yuna : Yes Queen.

Naeun : Sorry Queen I will not do this again please leave me aaaaaaaahhh.

Author Pov

Chaerin started to slap Naeun in her face and pulled her hair tightly. After giving some slap the so called Queen and her minion Yuna gone to their classroom leaving Naeun in the floor. After they gone Naeun slowly got up and went to the Nursery Clinic.

Naeun Pov

Aaaaaaaahhh it is hurting. Why does I have to meet to so-called Queen today ? Why does she have to slap me ?
God doesn't want me to be happy in school? First I need to go to the clinic.

Naeun : Excuse me Mam , May I come in?
Nurse : Come in.
Naeun : (Walks in and close the door) .
Nurse : Oh my god Naeun what happened? Come and sit here I will treat you.

Author Pov

Naeun silently walks to the Nurse and the Nurse started to
treat her.

Nurse : What happened Naeun? (While treating).

Naeun : I-fe-fell-of-the-stair-stairs.

Nurse : Don't lie to me Naeun. Chaerin had done this to you am I right?

Naeun : Yes unnie.

Nurse : For what reason did she bullied you today?

Naeun : I didn't greet her today and said her Name in front of her.

Nurse : This is not a reason to slap you.

Naeun : Unnie she wants to bully me everyday so she is finding silly things to use.

Nurse : That brat, I am surely gonna tell this to Principal.

Naeun : Unnie no need to tell this to Principal. I can handle it.

Nurse : But Naeun , If we didn't tell this to Principal then Chaerin and her minions will bully you more. Atleast tell them that you are not an Orphan  so they will stop bullying you.

Naeun : No Unnie . I can handle it Unnie.

Nurse : You are really stubborn but whatever it is your wish to tell them the truth or not. I am really surprised that you are barely 6 years old but thinking like an mature people. I am really happy about your mom that she got a big tressure as her daughter. ( Pinching her cheeks). Now go to your class or you will be late.

Naeun : Thank you Unnie for treating me. Bye see you in the lunch.

Nurse: Bye Naeun-ah.

Y/N Pov

After dropping Naeun I am going to my Company suddenly my phone started to ring. I answered it without
seeing the caller id.
Y/N : Hello
???1: Y/N please come here fast we need you now.
Y/N : Unnie what happened?
???2 :Y/N-ah come here we will explain later. We don't have time.
Y/N : Ok Unnie I will be there in 10 mins.
???: Ok
______________________________________________________________

Who do you think Y/N spoke?
Comment your answers.
If you like this vote, share and comment.
Stay home stay safe.
Borahae 💜💜💜💜