Part-2 ( The Confession)

Sai Saw That Virat Was Crying very badly and was holding her and Virat's Photo In his hand and she was about to go then Virat said While crying and sobbing and Sai stopped to listen because Virat don't share his feelings and his pain with anyone except  Sunny.

Virat- S...Sa...Sai  Tumhe maine kabhi bhi apni dil ki baat Nhi Batayi, pr o you know Ki mai tumse bohot pyar karta hu, bahut. aur isiliye jab bhi tum Aniket ya Ajnikya e saath hoti ho toh mujhe dar rehta hai ki  Kahi tum mujhse dur nhi ho jao, is.. isiliye. Aur Sunny ne hi mujhe Aihsaas dilaya ki Mujhe Pakhi Se pyar kabhi tha hi nhi. aur pyar koi khel nhi hai woh sirf mera attraction tha aur shayad Woh bhi nhi woh toh us paagal Sunny ne hi Mujhe Majboor kiya tha ye maanne pr ki yhi pyaar hota hai. Pr  jab tum meri zindagi mein aayi tab mujhe pata chala ki pyaar Hote hote hota hai. naaki sir..sirf  4 din me.. 

He was holding Photo of Sai that was of before marriage so she was not in sindur so he took some blood from his wound and applied it in Sai's Maang. And Sai was seeing it from door and from her eyes also flowing tears.

Then Virat Stood up and then he tried to harm himself by hitting his hand on the cupboard but then only Sai came between Virat and Cupboard So Virat Can't Hit His Hand, And Seeing Sai Virat stopped his hand and first he turned and wipe his tears then He hide the photo In cupboard and then He turned towards Sai And Asked Her

Virat- Sai Tum yaha kuch bhul gai thi kya ( In A Little Heavy And Broken Voice)

Sai Firstly goes to take first aid box and Comes to Virat And Tell him to Sit On Bed So He goes and sit their..

Virat- Sai Kya hua tum kuch bol ku nhi rhi ho aur tum yaha ku aai ho tum to pulkit ke saath gyi thi na..

Sai- Virat Sir I Love You...

Virat- (Was In Shock) And asked Sai kya kahan tumne ?

Sai- Haan Virat Sir, Mere d-il mein aapke liye feelings kabse hi thi par kbhi aapko nhi bataya kuki mujhe laga ki  aapke dil me pakhi didi hai ( while Sticking bandage on his wound )

Virat-  ...................

Sai- Maine Woh Sab sunliya hai jo aap apneap se ke rhe the rote rote....

Virat- kya Sach mein Sai Tum Mujhse Pyaar Karti ho??While having happy tears in his eyes

Sai-Haan Virat Sir, I LOVE YOU so much

Virat- I LOVE YOU TOO  Sai

   They Hug each other very tightly........

Precap: Pakhi Didi: Virat Tum Meri Beizzati kar rhe ho!!!