Chapter 5 : Four Years Later

Naruto was walking on the Streets of the Konaha. He was wearing a Black T-Shirt and Orange Pants with Shinobi Pouch on his Back Waist. 

He was 11 already however He looked like any Graduated Genin. Tall and Build. 

He was going towards Uchiha Districts to Meet her Godmother. Uchiha Mikoto.

He was reading Icha-Icha Paradise. Some people noticed it and sighed. 

Naruto is a great child who helps everyone despite Shinobi or Not. The Residents of Konaha loved the boy. They really did forget ignore the fact He read Icha-Icha since He is a good child.

Naruto looked at his left surprisingly. He smiled and entered the shop. The shopkeeper smiled and greeted Naruto.

"How may I help you Sir?" asked Naruto. Naruto smiled.

"I want a Hair-clip. A butterfly Style." said Naruto nervously.

 The shopkeeper brought a pack of Expensive Hair-clips. Naruto scanner each of them and choose one.

"Please Pack this.." said Naruto. Shopkeeper smiled and said 'Good Choice.' He payed and left shop. He jumped on the roof and ran towards Ichiraku Ramen.

"Old man!" said Naruto.

"Naruto! Has been a while!" said Teuchi. Naruto nodded with a smile.

"I know It has been a while but can you pack Four Ramen Bowls. I need them immediately." said Naruto. Teuchi nodded and packed them as fast as possible. He have them to Naruto and Naruto swear He will visit them again.

Naruto used Shunshin and appeared in front of Mikoto's House. He knocked on the Door and Mikoto opened it.

She wore a simple dark purple blouse with a red-plum skirt and a light-yellow apron normally worn over it.

"Naruto!" said Mikoto.

"Yo sensei. May I come In?" asked Naruto. Mikoto nodded and sat in Dinning Table. 

"Eh..Mikoto-sensei..Happy Birthday.." said Naruto as gave her a Box with Golden Rapping. Mikoto's eye widen and teared.

"You remembered.." said Mikoto. Naruto rubbed his back and nodded.

"Why are you Nervous?" asked Sasuke as entered Room. He was wearing a Dark Purple T-Shirt with Uchiha Crest. Black Pants under T-Shirt.

"Hello to you as well Sasuke." said Naruto in sarcasm. Itachi entered and smiled.

"Hi Itachi. I didn't knew you were going to be here as well.." said Naruto as teased.

"Is that why you brought Four Ramen Bowls." said Itachi as smirked. Naruto eye twitched.

"Pretty.." said Mikoto in awe.  Itachi nodded and Sasuke smiled.

  Itachi nodded and Sasuke smiled