Chapter 24 : Naruto's Test

"It's time. Isn't it?" asked Biwako. Hiruzen stood from his seat and smirked.

"Yes it is.." said Hiruzen. Biwako grabbed Hiruzen's shoulder and Hiruzen used Shunshin and teleported away.

Training Ground

Naruto was standing on the ground looking at the Dark Clouds and blowing winds. He smirked. Anko was sleeping under the tree.

"You are pretty confident about this. Aren't you?" asked Kakashi. Naruto looked at him and smirked.

"Excited. I wanna see how good they are." said Naruto.

"Well I heard what you did with Lady Tsuande and Jiraiya-sama. I am impressed." said Kakashi.

"I am surprised as well. Those two must have been caught off-guard." said Naruto.

"Or maybe you have gotten much stronger to level a Sannin." said Kakashi.

"Maybe." said Naruto.

"Frankly..I haven't seen you fighting once in life except few times. So I am excited." said Kakashi.

"Well fighting is much exciting when Elder Sisters are fighting me. Since they possess Kyuubi's power and Mito can manifest them." said Naruto.

"Even Naruko can.." said Kakashi.

"Not in the way you think she can. When Kyuubi grants someone his whole power..The power is on complete different level you can ever imagine." said Naruto. Kakashi closed his book and kept it in pouch.

"I can't miss this now." said Kakashi. Naruto smirked. With a yellow Flash Minato and Kushina along with Tsuande, Jiraiya, Mito and Naruko arrived.

"You came first." said Mito. Naruto nodded.

"That's totally not fair! We used Hiraishin!" said Naruko as she pouted.

"Sometimes I think Naruto is Eldest after Me." said Mito.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!?" asked Naruko. Naruto chuckled. Within air a few swirls opened revealing Obito along with Mikoto and Rin and Orochimaru.

"Oh! Everyone is here!" said Obito.

"Indeed." said Hiruzen as just appeared with Biwako. 

"Tou-san." said Naruto. Orochimaru nodded and slammed his hands on the ground. A wave of seals spread across Kilometer creating a Barrier making it unable to see inside and making everything look normal from outside.

"That seal is very powerful. It will not break even if the battle goes blizzard." said Kushina.

"Oh..It will break. I can assure you." said Mito as she smirked. Naruto chuckled while Mito stretched her hands.

"Cmon! No way!" said Kushina.

"Are you sure about this Naruto? You are fighting Jinjuriki?" asked Minato in worried tone. 

"Yeah. Them being Jinjuriki was never a problem." said Naruto.

"We will be ready in case Kyuubi goes on a rampage." said Jiraiya. Mito looked at Naruko slightly and nodded.

"Oh!! I can't wait!" said Rin.

"So Can I!" said Anko who just woke up.

"Morning bitch." said Rin. Anko flashed middle finger with a grin.

"You better not use that." warned Mikoto. Naruto chuckled.

"No. I am going to use that as well." said Naruto. Obito looked at Naruto if he has grown second head.