Part 3 unexpected meet

Time skip

Author pov 

School was finished everyone started to leave.. Y/n was waiting for the boys... Soon she saw Jimin coming towards her ... 

Y/n : jimin were are the other members 

Jimin: calm down chubs they are coming and by the way today Jungkook will introduce his girlfriend to you ..

Y/n : omg really I'm really happy and exited to meet her..

Little did she know black pink was waiting for this time .. They wanted you to meet her .. They wanted you to remember everything...

Y/n pov 

I was waiting for Jungkook oppa to come and introduce his girlfriend.. Finally he came and the next thing I saw was ..... No ways so-s-o it was real it's not a dream.., This can't happen....calm down y/n just calm y/n ..

Author pov 

Y/n was really afraid .. It's been months since y/n dreamt of something.. It was a girl falling from the terrace .. Or should I correct the sentence simeon Pushed her forcefully.. The person who pushed her was a girl of their age .. She came back and turned around and looked at a girl ... She smiled like an devil and took the hammer and beat her upto death ... The girl was breathing heavily.. She lost lot of blood .. Her arm was fractured along with her leg ..  Her head it was bleeding and her ears and nose were bleeding too ..  Yeah it must be confusing I know right .. Y/n was afraid of this dream and that person because the one who was pushed from the terrace was our real Kim Y/n .... The girl who was beat upto death was our y/n ( the one who is here in the place of Kim y/n) .. Y/n remembered everything at that moment she was at the verge of crying .. She wanted to speak about this to Jimin and..... BLACK PINK .

BTS Pov 

Jungkook: Y/n meet my girlfriend she is IU 

IU : Hi y/n ( she smirked at me )

Y/n : ( y/n smiled warmly at her and greeted her back .... Y/n started to act because if she don't speak with her IU might find out that she remembers everything) Hi IU 

Tae : Guys actually we are going to hangout is that okay?

Jhope & Rm: awesome idea

Suga : whatever but don't disturb my sleep ..

Jimin : I'm okay with it

Jin: I will cook the food

Jimin : y/n are you okay with it ?

Y/n : I'm sorry jimin ah I can't come I have some work to do ..

Jhope: it's k y/n take your time 

Y/n : thanks oppa 

Author pov 

BTS left with IU .... Y/n started to search for Black pink ... She started to walk out of the school and she went to an nearby park .. She was right black pink was there .. She went near them and started to speak with them ..

 She went near them and started to speak with them

Y/n : hear me out guys I remembered everything....

To be continued......