Part 2

Author pov 

When y/n entered her class she was welcomed with an warn hug .. Y/n was really happy to have them in her life .. Yeah it's her best friends BTS .. She was really happy at that moment which made her forget about her bullies .. Yes black pink is her bullies .. They always bully her... They never hurted her physically...  Y/n didn't know why are they even bullying her ... But y/n got some information that black pink were Kim y/n 's best friend.. Y/n thought that maybe they hate her because  y/n is in Kim y/n's place .. But y/n always had a doubt why do they hate BTS is something wrong with the boys? She always asked boys about it but they just said that black pink were jealous of her but y/n knew that it's not true she knew it something was wrong.. But for now she shrugged off those thoughts..

Y/n pov 

It was an boring day ... Toooooo boring I was waiting for the lunch time ...Soon the bell rang and everyone was happy enough too leave the class .. While I was packing my  stuff I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.. And I knows who it is .. It's none other than Park Jimin my boyfriend.. Jimin was an angel and I really loved him ... You it was really weird whenever I was with Jimin Black pink always smiled at us .. They didn't do anything when I was with Jimin but they hate it whenever I'm with others..  It's really frustrating I think I need to find the truth...