?2?

~Laxus P.O.V~

All I can do is stare at the the place I once called my home. I can hear laughter through the doors and I know as soon as I open them it will stop and someone, probably Natsu will try to fight me. I deserve their hate, they never deserved what I did to them. But I won't beg for forgiveness from anyone. Except her. I need her to know how sorry I am. She's been my every waking thought and in all my dreams. I should have taken her with me, I we both knew deep down that she would stay here. She has her own pride and her own way of doing things.

'Deep breaths Laxus, you can do this. She'll be there, she'll run at you and probably hit you. Hard. With her wind god magic. Oh god please just let it be her fist...But you deserve it. Hopefully now we can be together like we always wanted to be'

*Big Breath*

"You just going to stand there or are you going to apologize to your family?" Shit. It was Natsu. "There's something you need to know before going in."

"It can wai..."

"It's about Avis." Natsu had the same look on his face he got right before a fight. "She's with Elfman now."

~Third Person~

Natsu could see Laxus's face go from shocked to irate in record time.

"She was hurt. She wouldn't leave the house she was so depressed. Which we both know is a lie. Apparently Erza walked in and she was literally destroying everything she was so mad. She then built this huge wall, was always gone on missions and jobs, Master Makrov soon designated her an S-class wizard she was bringing in so much money and resources. Then one mission required two people and Elfman volunteered to go with her. They apparently really hit it off and have been sorta together ever since." Natsu was out of breath from talking so fast, he knew Laxus wouldn't listen if he talked slow.

"What do you mean "sorta"' Laxus was beyond angry and he couldn't pinpoint why. And he was getting angrier by the second and Natsu wasn't helping.

"Look I don't know all the details, Mira sure does though...but my money's on you man. Natsu gave him a crooked little grin and walked past the older dragon slayer. "Oh and Laxus, once you get settled in were having a rematch."

"You got it short stuff. " Laxus laughed for the first time in two years

"Man, it's good to be home" Laxus said to know one in particular.

~Time skip sponsored by Pervy-Sage. May he forever stalk young women on the other side~

*Avis P.o.V~

*Yawn* "I don't know about you Elf but I'm ready for a nap" I giggled as Elfman threw me over his shoulder.

"We'll check in with the Master and I'll take you home because that's what a real man would do." I let out another giggle as Elfman playfully patted my butt.

We reached the guild and Elfman put me down to open the door. Which he shut as fast as he physically could without breaking it.

"You know Avis? Why don't you meet me at the house, I'll cook tonight!" Elfman was talking faster than normal which would raise anyone's suspicions. So I walked past him and opened to door. I wish he stopped me.

There as plain as day stood Laxus talking to Evergreen and Bikslow with his back to the door. And Evergreen being the bitch she was waved at me causing the blonde male to turn around. Our eyes made contact for a brief second only to have me shut the door with an overly dramatic slam.

Elfman was standing there with his arms crossed and eyebrow raised. Everything about what he was doing screamed "I told you so"

"You know what Elfman? I'm just going to stay at my place tonight. I don't think I'm really up for anything anymore." He gave me a sad smile and kissed my forehead to tell me he knew that I wanted to be alone.

"Still want me to bring you dinner?"

All i could was nod meekly and start on my way. Knowing what was to come wasn't going to be easy. And praying Mira would keep her mouth shut.