Strawberry Lemonade

(Revamped 10/30/21)

Chloe Pov:

"Chloe Watch out!" Marinette shouted as a kid on rollerskates ran into me full speed, I ended up falling on my knees and hands making my ice cream fall, "Chloe! chloe are you ok!? Are you hurt?" Marinette said helping me up "Im fine, Marinette, my arm hurts a little but im alright... I think" i said getting up and brushing the dirt off my knees "You better be, AWH your icecream fell" The bluenette said in a saddened tone looking at the now crushed icecream "Oh its ok ill just get a new- oh. Andres gone..." I said noticing andre gone "Well we can share if youd like Chloe." Marinette told me "only if its okay with you" i said "Completely fine with me, plus andre gave me extra spoons since he knows these things happen, now come on, sit down!" She said patting the bench seat, once we both sat down Marinette passed me a spoon, she took a spoonful and then motioned with her spoon to take some as well, I nodded and took a bit of the ice cream, I could feel goosebumps down my arms everytime she would look at me and smile, "what do you want to talk about?" I said regretting it slightly after " well first...you never showed me what you bought from that jewelry shop back there" she said pointing at the bag i was holding "Well..." I said pulling out a small box "look inside"

Marinette Pov:

"Look inside" Chloe said handing me a cute pink, small box "Oh... Chloe!" I said as i noticed the Two silver bracelets inside "I got them for us, one is for you one is for me" she said smiling and picking one of them up "I love it! Thank you, but why? You didnt have to" i exclamed "Well i know i already apologized but i wanted to make it up to you, plus its a memory of when we became friends! Well uh- if you want to be friends..." Chloe said looking down at her knees "Of course we can be friends Chloe!" I said giving her a hug causing her to slightly jump but she returned it, after a bit of silence and hugging she put her bracelet back in the box "look Closer!" She said, Once I picked up the bracelets I noticed that they had our names engraved on them and on the back the date in number format "Chloe! your so thoughtful, Thank you! I mean it!" I exclaimed, i then felt chloe put her arms around me, she was giving me a hug, obviously i hugged back "Have you never gotten a gift before?" Chloe asked letting go of me "I have but not something so thoughtful" i responded "Well im glad you like it" The blondie told me as we watched the sun set, somehow I feel comfortable, as if this was something that was meant to happen, "Im glad were friends now" I whispered "Me too Marinette"

Whoo! Revamping this took longer than I thought, sometimes i wonder if i was high while writing this :')