Manami X Child!Reader III

There she goes, to place she call school. Where all the kids knows nothing other than calling her a freak and scribbles on her table. It's nothing much, only some kids gossiping about how much of a loser (y/n) is. Wiping the table every day, do nothing but sit around and read a book or looking at the flowers that was placed next to the window.

Sometimes you would just scribble on your notebook, not knowing what to do since you're the only outcast. The other kids doesn't want to be the next target of the outcast. There's always that one kid in class that got outcast by the whole class. During break time, the only place you go to was the bathroom, but sometimes they messed with you too. It's not exactly peaceful. It's boring and no one you exactly could talk to.

But books are always there, they have stories to tell and a world to show you. The vast world of imagination. You love the world the books showed you and they're a good friend during your time in boredom and as a way to cope with the stress and sorrow that was scarred onto you.

In the end, no one is there for you. None. Not even that blue haired brother. Not your family. Only books. Knowledge is eternal.