Chapter 3- Doll Shop

Christine woke to the sounds of crying and screaming. She tried to move but found she was sealed down the the table.
She heard a small crisp of laughter from the corner as another table rolled up beside hers. It was Angelica. "You know Christine I thought you'd for sure die from Antrillaque's wound but, your strong. You'll make a great Doll." Angelica said, he voice was hoarse and rough, as if she had been screaming all her life. She looked over almost sadly at Christine, who was struggling to remove herself from the white table.
"What did you do with my daughter?" Christine asked the frightful doll. Angelica smiled, sending chills down Christine's spine. Angelica's black eyes looked forward at seemingly nothing as she giggled. "Ah yes. Wendy." Angelica screeched. Christine tried to unbuckle herself. "She is in the waiting line for my company!" Angelica laughed as she began sorting through workbench tools.
Christine searched to buckles and slowly began to untie one. "Let her go." Christine stalled. She unbuckled the buckle and kicked Angelica away. "You son of a BITCH!" Angelica hissed grabbing her broken face. Christine dashed for the door. She swung it open. Angelica reached forward and grabbed her collar. She threw her back. "Stay! There! I'm warning you!" She screeched before slamming the door.

Angelica stormed into the room next door over.
"Antrillaque!! GIVE ME THE HAMMER!" Angelica screamed. The wooden puppet turned. "Stop being so aggressive." She squealed. Angelica walked over to her and grabbed her worthless wooden arm.

Christine rubbed the back of her burning head and stood up. She was drowsy. How could a plastic doll be so strong?

She limped over to the white table and searched through the tool tray. She found a long pair of silver scissors. They were just sharp enough to cut through plastic. "I'll need something else for that stupid puppet." She muttered. But for now, she needed to get rid of Angelica.

She used the rolling table to help her over to the door. She grabbed the shiny brass knob and took a deep breath

For Wendy.

She swung it open. The door made a loud creeek and it swung open. Christine turned the corner coming face to face with the cracked and shattered doll. "What the-"
"YAAH!!" Christine yelled. She flung the scissors at the black haired doll. it cracked her white face. "You little-" Angelica spoke angrily. Christine kicked her small legs and she fell against the brown Rusty post. Christine stepped over her and began making her way to the room labeled, 'Waiting Room'. Antrillaque turned the corner. "Christine Stop!" She screamed. Antrillaque used the railings to walk over to Christine, "You need to leave. No time to save Wendy!" She whispered. Christine clenched her bloody fist. "No!" She murmured back.
"I'll save Wendy, or try too, but if Angelica gets you, it's game over." She said. "I thought you guys were on the same side?" Christine asked. "We were. Until I realized she is from 1965!! And she's CRAZY!" Antrillaque said.

"Chrissstinnneee." Angelica hummed.
"You look different." I said. "I know. I become a different creature at night.. I can't control anything." She said. Christine looked at her eyes. Her wooden green eyes. "Get back in your CAGE!!" Angelica screamed. She grabbed Antrillaque and pushed her shading the old wall. It collapsed covering the 3 in layers of brown and tan dust.

Christine coughed through the dust and turned around opening the waiting room door. She tripped and her hand landed in a sharp old bear trap. Angelica laughed, peering over Christine who was crying in pain and agony, "Got youuuu." She sang. "No!!" Christine cried scrambling and trying to crawl away but she had lost all feeling in her left hand which had been shattered in the sharp bear trap. Blood dripped from her hand.
"Stop trying." Angelica hissed, stomping on her ankle. Christine heard a loud crunch. She cried out in pain again as Angelica grabbed her ankles and whipped her away. "NO!" She cried.