a e s t h e t i c s + author's note

-------♕-------

--------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey! *waves hand crazily*

First of all, thank you so much for clicking this story, it means so much to me that you took the time of your day to read this.

This is my third book, I have two other ones if you want to check it out *you don't have to*

I won't be updating this as often as I would, but I'll try to when I have time.

--------------

DISCLAIMER

All the pictures used aren't mine, I took it off of Pinterest but the edits and aesthetic belong to me,

-This book contains:

Violence

Mature language

Murder

And maybe abuse

--------------

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved.

No portion of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without the rewritten consent of the author.

I do not allow my book to be copied or plagiarized in any way!

Copyright © Devilsangel188 2021

All rights reserved.

--------------

EXCERPT

"Am I an angel? or did I fall because I was a demon? all my life, I've questioned who I am what I am."

I was half-angel, half-demon, I was the product of forbidden love.

 Always stuck in between, struggling to put an identity to myself.

I was a fallen angel.

My mother used to tell me 'When the time is right, you will be the light of someone's darkness, you will be the virtue of their sin, the good of their evil, and the angel of their vice. But like the demon in your blood, you'll be the genesis of their strength, the profound courage they seek, and the cunning leader they need'