𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"I don't live in darkness, darkness lives in me."

-------♕-------

--------------

In a world where evil and kind are split into two, Octavia is the product of forbidden love. Having an angel as a mother and a demon for a father, she's always been stuck in between--struggling to put an identity to herself.

She doesn't know what or who she is and getting judged by the people of her 'kind' just adds fuel to her misery.

She's an angel with a heart so pure, an untamed innocent soul--yet, like the demon running in her blood, she's also fierce, dauntless, and valiant. She's kind but resilient, beautiful but lethal, cunning but pristine. She's the epitome of silent but deadly, a goddess waiting to blossom.

She's a fallen angel.

She fell even before her soul was tainted with the vicious truth, or did she really?

When it's time to go to a school where the two kinds are split in between, she finds struggle with fitting in. Is she an angel? Or perhaps a demon all along? Conflicted with her crisis of identity, she's thrown in a battle much more fatal than hers...

--------------

Lucien Inferno,

The devil's son. A cursed boy, an inflicted soul. He's cold, ruthless, and danger is his promise. He's tainted, cruel and some might even say heartless. after all, he is the devil's son. He was raised with the knowledge of love is for the weak-- women make you weak.

He's the definition of evil, the epitome of sin and lust, the embodiment of a god. He's the prince of darkness, the successor of reigning hell-- a wicked king promising mischief.

But the moment he was born, a curse was inflicted upon him.

The prophecy states, that once he finds love, chaos and ruin shall walk the earth. It showed the world burning into flames, falling before him with the unfortunate fate she shall face.

No one believed he would find love-- no one believed he was capable of love, not even himself.

That was until his eyes landed on a blue-eyed girl, her eyes were a deep shade of blue, it carried soft waves like the ocean, delicate but powerful. Something about her intrigued him, beneath the curiosity that peeked through her gaze, he saw fire-- a blazing desire for trouble, her enthralling innocence was almost...deceitful.

Her soft voice and gentle touch were what he craved, the way her mere smile sets his heart racing like it ran for miles, or how he feels sparks when their skins connect, the heated feeling of her presence was his desire-- he was falling, and he knew just how wrong it was yet, he yearned her touch, he wanted to hear her voice whisper in his ear. She was the light of his darkness, the cure of his tainted heart.

She was his sin.

But he couldn't have her, she was the sin he was afraid to commit. She would be the beginning of his downfall, the genesis of his despair, the storm of his calm, and the mistake he wasn't willing to make.

Torn between a web of lies and the puzzle of truth, will he ever find his happiness with her? Or is the damn prophecy gonna get in the way?

How long can he bury his feelings and abandon his desire when another soul wants to claim her as his?

Not long, that's for sure.

He'd rather watch the world fall on his knees, than watch another man touch what's his.

She belongs to him, and no damn prophecy is gonna get in the way.

--------------

Date started: 08/03/21

Date finished: -

Alright, I know I haven't updated any of my books BUT what do you think of this one?

Comment your thoughts!

--------------

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

--------------