Trill(tris+will)

A/N: i know Will and Tris aren't the best couple but oh well! Promise it will get better!

Will POV

I need to tell her. Time is what she will need, I guess. Today I will tell Tris I am in love with Christina.

Tris and I have been together for about 2 months. I also know that she is in love with 4. 4 will be the perfect one for her.
I like Christina because she will always tell me the truth, whereas Tris keeps to herself. Tris also locks herself in the training room. Sometimes, she will spend a whole day in there.

I walk to Tris's room to tell her, but Christina opens the door. " Where's Tris?" I ask softly. " In the shower, but you can wait for a little while, right?" I look at her and she's looking at the ground, so I put my hand under her chin so she will look at me and say,"Chris, can I please tell you something?"
"Anytime."
"Can I tell you who I love?'
"Of course."
"I love you Christina, I even love your Candor smart mouth."
She looks at me tears threatening to fall from her eyes, one tear falls and I instantly wipe it, carefully, away with my thumb.
She says softly," Will, I have always loved you, too, but what about Tris?" And right when those words leave her mouth Tris walks into the room.