Chapter 23: War Plans Part 3 (Darkus & Ganon)

In Darkvaria, Demon King Ganondorf heals the wounds of D from his encounter with Divine. "Master, what damaged you like this?" Asked Ganon. "My old friend Alex. The one i had told you about." Said D. "Really? Did you two have a falling out or something?" D smirked, "Its very complicated. But i will say that now he is out in the open we will launch our attack. Get your minions ready Ganon." Explained D, who got up from the operating table. "Master Darkus, you are extremely wounded! How can you go back into battle!" Shouted Ganon. D starts to change form slightly. His body turns into knight armor with the Heartless Insgnia on it. "I have always been prepared for war since me and Alexander had that fatal confrontation. And i will not allow him to take my Nobody, at any cost." Explained D. He marched out of the room and Ganon followed.

  In the castles war room, D talks to his generals about war. "General Darkrage, what do you believe to be the good course of action?" Asked D. "Now my lord, we have many targets. First we have those annoying Keyblade brats. Second, we have Organization XIII as well as that old coot Xehanort. Thirdly, the Rogue Nobody Organization. And Finally your old friend and mentor the Divine. I do must say that we hit the bulk of the muscle which will be Organization XIII. We reomove them from the equation and we will only have less targets to destroy." General Darkrage explained. Ganon intervened, "Sir, you know that Link is among those Keyblade brats. How about i take care of them while you take care of Xehanort. I can then prove to you my strength at last." He said. "You both have very good ideas. I will agree to both but with just a revision. General Darkrage, i want you to spread your forces by half. One half i shall take with me to fight Organization XIII. While the other half will distract the keyblade weilders so Ganon can have a one on one with Link." Explained D. "Do you want me on the battlefield my lord?" Asked Darkrage. "No, i will need someone here to take over if the unthinkable happens. General Darkrage, you are now the 4th Master Darkrai, use this title that i have given you well." Darkrage bowed, "Thank you Lord D. I shall revive our crumbled empire." He said. "(Scoffs) You can have this empire. All i want is Hyrule and Link dead. When shall we strike Master Darkus?" Asked Ganon. D walked to his balcony and looked over at his troops training. He turned around, "In 3 weeks time we will attack the Organization. I suggest that you gather your strength Ganon." D and his armies have now set their plan.