Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

I then stormed upstairs to get ready to pick up Myles. Right before he left for his dads, I felt as if I need to always look presentable around him. It was weird. I do not know, maybe I am starting to like him but I doubt he will ever like me back. Wait, I cant like him. He is my best friend, I do not, and I cannot like him. End of the story. It is impossible and wrong.

But deep down, we all knew she liked him so much more than a friend. What she did not know was she liked her the same way to.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when her alarm to pick up Myles went off.

I hadn't realized I'd been sitting and thinking about him for over three hours.

I started to get ready by picking my outfit (above), and putting on my make-up again, and leaving my hair naturally curly.

~1 hour later~

I was still so mad that I have to move. I just can't tell Myles. At least for right now.

Maybe I shouldn't tell him ever. I'll just leave. But no, I cant that would break his heart and mine even more. Ugh. I don't know what to do anymore.

Just then a single tear fell down her face. Taylor wasn't the type to cry. She was able to hold her emotions to herself practically all the time. She had cried because of emotions maybe twice. So this was rare. She quickly wiped her tear and got in her car to drive to the airport.

~45 minutes later~

I arrived at the airport about ten minutes ago and Myles's flight landed five minutes ago. As I looked around for him, I received a text.

Text Convo: T: Taylor, M: Myles

M: Can't wait to see you! I have a surpriseJ

T: Ok! See you soon! And hurry because I am so tired

I looked to find the poof I know and love walking towards me, but I notice that there is an odd, tiny figure beside him.

As he walked closer, it was a girl. (above).

M: Myles, T: Taylor, G: Girl

M: Taylor! Oh my gosh. I missed you so much!

He hugged me tight, and I felt as if we were the only ones in the world. But something made me uncomfortable.

As I pulled away, I remembered the girl.

T: I missed you too. But may I ask who this is?

M: Yes of course. This is...

G: I am Myles girlfriend. My names Sierra.

And with that I broke down.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry about this terrible cliffhanger but I had to do it. Anyways, I am trying to keep these author's notes short. So, I'll see you guys next week. If you want to talk to me before that, follow me on my twitter @yourgirllanna J

Question of the Chapter:

What's your dream vacation place?

Goal for the Week:

8 likes & 6 comments

Happy Reading J

~YGA