Changed

Bora grab the car key and heads to the car. She starts the engine and that makes Minji get out of her room and see Bora is already left with her car.

"Where is she going? It's already late at night."

Minji takes her phone out of her pocket and calls Bora.

"Answer please, answer please." She mumbled before Bora answers the call.

"Ya...where are you going?"

"I need to go to the hospital. My step-mom....she....she had an accident." Bora's voice sounds shaking.

"What?! Then should I catch you up? I'm coming now."

"NO! It's okay...Dongie and Gahyeonie is there. You should watch over Siyeon."

"But..."

-

Bora hang up. Minji then couldnt stop worrying about her friend. She might get into an accident if she drive speedingly with her messy mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bora arrived safely at the hospital. She parked her car at the parking lot that placed quite far from the emergency station.

~

"Ohh Bora-yah, you're here."

"Where's Mrs.Kim?"

"Yah...calm down. Your mother already out of the operation room. Now we just have to wait her to wake up." Dong said patting her friend's back."

Mrs.Kim approach them. Bora gives her chief a guilt face and that makes Mrs.Kim smile warmly.

"She's fine now. We just have to wait until she awake. You okay, Sua-ya?" Mrs.Kim asked.

Bora just nodded. Mrs.Kim then signalling Gah and Dong to leave them some space to talk in private. After the two left, she asks Bora to sit at the bench.

"Sua-ya...don't worry, she's gonna be okay. I promise." Mrs.Kim starts the conversation.

Bora just keep quiet.

"Your Miss Yoona said, it's....not an accident."

"Wh....what? What are you talking about, Madam?"

"Look...I ask her and Agent Dami to look for the car..."

"Wait...wait. And the police?" Bora cut her off.

"We send them the fake one." Mrs.Kim gives her a smile and Bora just nods.

"Okay, I asked them to look for the car and...they said that the break is actually works but it was actually....sabotaged. Luckily, your step-mom dont drive too fast and she just drive in city, not the hilly road."

Mrs.Kim's words made Bora gasp and her eyes widened.

"Look, I know it's so sudden but...I really think that this incident is related to the stalker."

"Stalker? Which stalker?"

"The one that Jiu said stalking her and Yoohyeon."