Chapter 2

"WAHH!" Zenitsu yells which scared the life out of everyone, Tanjiro suddenly slapped Zenitsu on reflex which shook everyone.

"Eek! G-Gomenasai...!" Tanjiro says nervously "Daijobu desu..." Zenitsu responds as Tanjiro nods "Please come inside my house it's very cold out here.... You should warm up." Tanjiro says "Arigatou Tanuki-Kun.." Shinobu says as he smiles and bows "I don't often get a lot of visitors, please come with me." Tanjiro says.

They walked inside the small house seeing a small furnace inside with a futon and other furniture's.

"It's very warm here.." Obanai says "Ah yes... It's the time of the year, we mammals hibernate every winter.. I'm pretty sure you all knew that." Tanjiro says "That's so flamboyant!" Uzui exclaims.

Tanjiro closes the door avoiding snow to get in "What is your name young one?" Kyojurou asks "Kamado Tanjiro.." Tanjiro answers "What a nice name!" Uzui says as Tanjiro chuckles.

A sound was then heard outside the door which shocked all except for Tanjiro "Does anyone live here?" Giyuu asks "Unfortunately no..." Tanjiro says covering the tint of sadness in his voice. Tanjiro opened the door which showed a wolf, Tanjiro shape-shifted into his animal form, he went around them and searched for some food as he got a good amount of food he gave it to the hungry wolf, the wolf bows as Tanjiro did too.

"Why don't you just give it normally...?" Sanemi asks, Tanjiro got back to his human form and replied "It's the sign of respect, even in human form I do the same, that's what Deity's do.." Tanjiro remarked.

"Kakkoii wa~!" Mitsuri exclaims as Tanjiro smiles at them, the boys blushed a light tint of red.

'The clouds are covering the sun... Though it's still bright outside...' Tanjiro thought, Tanjiro stretched his arms and wagging his tail, Mitsuri squealed. Shinobu noticed Inosuke and Zenitsu completely quiet "Agatsuma-Kun, Hashibira-Kun, you were very lively until you got here." Shinobu smiles as the two looks at her quietly.

"Have you been living by yourself this years...?" Muichiro asks "Hai, ever since I was in my childhood, I've learnt to grow and be mature after those years..." Tanjiro speaks, Muichiro nods as he was listening.

"By the way how old are you Kamado-Kun...?" Shinobu asks " I'm 16..." Tanjiro says "Wahhh~! He's older than Muichiro-Kun~!" Says Mitsuri.

Tanjiro was about to go near them till he heard the door broke.

'I should've not let my guard down!' Tanjiro thought "Tanjiro-Kun!" Mitsuri yelled worried "I'm fine please don't worry about me...!" He says as he was stabbed in the stomach with a tentacle like figure Tanjiro coughed up blood which worried them all, Zenitsu was near Tanjiro "What's your name pikachu?" Tanjiro says trying to be calm as possible "Agatsuma Zenitsu desu....." "Well Zenitsu can you please lend me your sword for a quick second...?" Tanjiro states "U-Un.." Zenitsu agreed, he gave Tanjiro his sword which they didn't expect this.

"Kaminari no kokyū, San no kata: Shūbun Seirai!"
(Breath of Thunder, Third Style: Thunder Swarm!)

Tanjiro cuts up the tentacles that were stabbed in him and that are around the room "You can use thunder breathing?!" Uzui asks "Actually yes, all of the breathings I can use, but if that wielder uses his/her specific breathing I can do that breathing." Tanjiro exclaims as they were dazed.

Words: 550