𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

First of all, thank you judge simranandani50 for spending your precious time in taking part in judging. We are really are very grateful towards your work 😁❤.

Here are the results dear participants😃

Name: King Eden

By: RowanCarver

Title: 4

Cover: 3

Blurb: 7

Characters:9

Flow: 8

Plot: 10

Grammar: 10

Overall Enjoyment:68%

The title is alright though it is confusing.The cover doesn't match no more words. There is so much happening in the blurb, which makes you want to read more. The characters are there although, in the beginning they were confusing. The flow is moving along but again, it's slightly confusing. The plot is interesting, i feel so happy that it was about a lady who isn't a damsel in distress,but a queen who deserves respect. The grammar is perfect with how much I've read. I enjoyed reading though there are some parts that are confusing but that's no issue.

_______________________________

Name: Adventure In a different world

By: Lilylotus9002

Title :4

Cover:5

Blurb:3

Characters: 7

Flow:6

Plot:5

Grammar: 3

Overall Enjoyment:50%

I found the title relevant to the story. The cover is beautiful and also relevant. The blurb is not that intriguing really but its there if your patient mostly from the 3rd chapter..its makes you feel things. The characters were well described but they were also slightly confusing..and there are so many emotions everywhere. The flow seems rushed somehow but in some chapters it's smooth. The plot needs revision but it's well explained from chapter three onwards. The grammar needs alot of correction to make it perfect. It was worthy for a try and it was so brave of the author to write such a piece.Needs alot correction to make it perfect..

_____________________________

Name: Syanic Earth:Worldwide cataclysm Book 1, Eclipser conflict}!"

By: PhilipHShen

Title-5

Cover-4

Blurb-5

Characters-9